PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else Re-book?

MOJoe
03-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Last week i canceled and re-booked our ASMu trip to take advantage of the FREE Park Hopper and Water Park & More ticket upgrade. I am so excitied! I saved the $200 that i was going to spend on Hoppers and got Water Park and More Free! :thumbsup:
The only problem is that now my park and dining plans are a little messed up. But i think my family (wife) won't mind a little change in itinerary. We haven't been to a water park in 4 years! Blizzard Beach here we come!

tinklover
03-03-2008, 12:42 PM
WOO HOO have a great trip :thumbsup:

mook3y
03-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Last week i canceled and re-booked our ASMu trip to take advantage of the FREE Park Hopper and Water Park & More ticket upgrade. I am so excitied! I saved the $200 that i was going to spend on Hoppers and got Water Park and More Free! :thumbsup:
The only problem is that now my park and dining plans are a little messed up. But i think my family (wife) won't mind a little change in itinerary. We haven't been to a water park in 4 years! Blizzard Beach here we come!

woot! enjoy!

We added on Water parks and more last year, for the first time. My DW was not fond of waterparks and was really surprised at how much fun they were. Also, we enjoyed Disneyquest too!

Have a blast!