PDA

View Full Version : Resort hopping...transportation???

saksn4
03-03-2008, 10:53 AM
My family has booked a vacation at CBR with our travel agent. On our own, we booked our first night at ASMo. We won't have our park tickets until we check into CBR, but we planned on doing downtown and boardwalk first, so this is not a problem. What is the best way for us to get from ASMo to CBR?? What do we do with our luggage?? I want to check in at CBR ASAP so we can get our park tickets and come back to our room in the afternoon when it is ready. Any suggestions??? Thanks! This is our first park hopping experience! :mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

LauraF
03-03-2008, 10:58 AM
You may find this helpful: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/gettingaround.asp

Usually I just grab a bus to the nearest park and then get off and grab the next bus to my destination resort.

DisneyDudet
03-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Disney can take care of your luggage. Just tell them you are going to check into CBR, and they will have it delivered, so that you won't have a problem with that.

The above post is correct about catching a bus to the nearest park/water park, then transferring to your hotel bus.

If you REALLY want to save time, booking a cab would be the fastest way, and probably not cost too much, but really, if you don't mind using park transport, you should be ok, and be at CBR within about an hour!

saksn4
03-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks for your help! Any idea about how much a taxi would cost from ASMo to CBR?

TammiMcMan
03-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks for your help! Any idea about how much a taxi would cost from ASMo to CBR?About $10 plus tip. Definitely the way to go.