PDA

View Full Version : Reservation Question

beksy
03-03-2008, 10:07 AM
I am already planning our next trip for one of the first 2 weeks in Dec '09. I know we want to stay in the CR tower with a MK view but I don't know how early it is possible to book the room reservations. I want to do it early to ensure that I get the area we want (and because I'm an obsessive planner! :secret:).

quicksand
03-03-2008, 10:18 AM
I read somewhere that you can book 500 days out.

DDuck66
03-03-2008, 10:53 AM
We booked our room only for Poly in May of 08, in early 07. You will not be gauranteed the rate, but you will have your room booked. When the new prices came out, we had to send some extra monies to cover the additional amount of the deposit. Call and ask them, or contact Magical Journeys and have them check for you.

mrsgaribaldi
03-04-2008, 03:16 PM
I booked in May for Nov for the same thing. When we got there we were told, "we don't have any tower MK view rooms available" We stayed one night in a regular room but boy was I mad:mad:

Disnamic Duo
03-04-2008, 03:49 PM
I booked in May for Nov for the same thing. When we got there we were told, "we don't have any tower MK view rooms available" We stayed one night in a regular room but boy was I mad:mad:

We just stayed at the CR, MK view in Jan, and I was afraid of that happening because we weren't checking in until 11pm, so I called the day before we arrived to CONFIRM we'd have that room. It must have worked - we got it.

I'd suggest booking it right away. Those rooms go fast. Why chance it if you know it's what you want?

wendy*darling
03-05-2008, 08:39 AM
500 days out is correct.

Tower rooms with an MK view are their own booking category now- if that's what you book and pay for, that's what you will get.

As already said- you can reserve the room at 500 days, but not the rate. Once the rates are released for your dates they will likely be higher than when you booked and you will have to pay the new rate.
If you go through INTERCOT sponsor Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/), they will handle the notifications and also be able to apply any discount codes that you may qualify for.