PDA

View Full Version : 5 people??

Mommy2boys
03-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Can 5 people stay in one room at a value resort? It is 2 adults and 3 children

TammiMcMan
03-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Other than the family suites, the occupancy limit at the value resorts are 4. Unless one of the children is under the age of 3, you'll have to look at other options.

Mommy2boys
03-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks... one child is under 3 so I guess we are ok. :mickey:

TammiMcMan
03-02-2008, 11:20 PM
:thumbsup:

PhilHarHarMagic
03-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Logistically it will be a tight fit - when mine were younger, my DW and I would take turns with the DS and DD, as DS outgrew me, it didn't work so well :D

The values have full-sized beds if I remember right. You can probably get by with someone on the floor or by bringing a cot, I don't think a roll-away is an option with the size of the rooms.

Luckily, everyone was so tired, sleeping wasn't a big problem. Now, we get two rooms! :sleepin:

Scrod
03-03-2008, 11:01 PM
It will be a squeeze in one room. As a 'person of size' (6'2" 305) the beds in the values are barely big enough for me.

One thing we have done in the past is to bring an inflatable mattress. Saves money over paying for a cot and easy to pull it out of the way during daytime. Can get them at Walmart or Target cheap enough - under $15 - and leave it down there when you are done if too much to carry.

DonD
03-06-2008, 01:21 PM
We have 6 in the family so we have been there. With the little one it won't be a problem, bring a portable crib for him/her to sleep in.

We are going to try the cabins at Fort Wilderness as they will accomodate 6.

tennantsrwe
03-06-2008, 01:26 PM
If one child is under 3 you should be fine as far as occupancy limits. The rooms are nice at the values, we've tried most all of them. POP is our fav! It might be a tight squeeze since the rooms aren't tremendously large but I think it could be managable with a little organization of luggage, etc. Have fun!