PDA

View Full Version : First Night Dinner Question - To us DDP or Not

Julie1221
03-02-2008, 08:22 PM
We are arriving at MCO around 4:00 if all goes well. Just wondering whether to go to Planet Holleywood or Use DDP.
SO really my question is...How much is it to eat at P.H for 2 adults, or course we also have the $15 meal voucher.
Or should i just save my money and do the DDP dinner?

eyoreswife
03-02-2008, 10:22 PM
If you go to dining menus and click on downtown disney you can check out the menu and prices, the voucher is only good for one per party so depending on how many are in your party and what you will order will tell you
your answer, if you want to eat lightly and theres only two of you it would be a good deal but if there are several in your party or you want to eat big(appies meal, dessert, cocktails) you would be better off using your ddp,make sense?

NJ Camper
03-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Do you have an adr or are you just winging it ????

Julie1221
03-03-2008, 08:30 AM
Just wingin it! I'm not sure what time we would be able to get around after check-in and all.

irish1967
03-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Something to consider is that you are SCHEDULED to arrive at a certain time - you don't know for sure that you really will...

I arrived 6 hours late due to airline mechanical problems my last visit. Now, don't get me wrong, I would definitely rather arrive 6 hours late on a safe plane than not ...

Anyway, I wouldn't make an ADR with a late afternoon arrival time at MCO - but that is just me! I would definitely wing it depending on what time I arrived - you could always call and see what is available when you get to your room!