PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Bullseye from Toy Story

DisneyNana
03-02-2008, 04:19 PM
We will be in Disney next week to celebrate my grandsons 4th bday. He really wants a Bullseye the horse from Toy Story. Does anyone know if I will find one at Once Upon A Toy Store or anyplace else??:mickey:

TexasPrincessAurora
03-02-2008, 05:11 PM
I don't remember if they have them at Once Upon a Toy, but most likely they do. We bought DS's Bullseye either at one of the stands in Frontierland where Woody's Roundup is performed or at the Studios near Al's Toy Barn at a cart. They definitely have them though!

DisneyDudet
03-03-2008, 12:32 PM
I have seen them at WoD, but in the Western or Toy Story themed areas, you should be able to find them. There is a store at the corner of Hollywood and Sunset at the Studios that has a TON of stuffed animals. You could try there, as well.

JPL
03-03-2008, 01:13 PM
If you are having any trouble finding him ask at CM and maybe they cna help you track one down.

DisneyNana
03-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks everyone. I will keep my fingers crossed.
I went to Disney Store and Toy R Us today and they don't have it. Its too late to order online.

Experiment626
03-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi there

We sell Bullseye at Big Al's in Frontierland(Across from Country Bear Jamboree). Unfortunately we are out at the moment so you might have to look elsewhere. I know that Bullseye is also sold at the cart back by Als Toy Barn at the Studios, Once Upon a Toy and the Buzz Lightyear cart over in Tomorrowland also sells Bullseye.:mickey: