PDA

View Full Version : New Samantha Brown Disney show and more coming in April

jefmblrd
03-02-2008, 02:12 PM
According to a very reliable podcast, the new "Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites" program will air on the Travel Channel on April 11 at 9pm and will include both Disney World and Disneyland.

Others will be "Disney on a Dime" on April 18 at 9pm.

"Disney's Luxury Celebrations" is on April 25 at 9pm.

"The Disney Royal Treatment" is on May 2 at 9pm.

These all sound great. Can't wait to see them-especially the Samantha Brown show.

wendy*darling
03-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Yes, I heard that too. She really sounds like she knows and enjoys WDW- almost as much as we all do! :thumbsup:

I am looking forward to seeing her new shows this spring.

DisneyorBust
03-02-2008, 04:21 PM
I hope that you source is correct! I am really looking forward to some new Disney on tv.:mickey:

MinnieMommie
03-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Something exciting to look forward to! Samantha Brown is great and I have really enjoyed her other Disney specials. :mickey:

joanna71985
03-02-2008, 05:22 PM
I can't wait!!:thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
03-02-2008, 05:54 PM
That would be great I enjoy watching those. I'll have to try and remember this next month.

Melanie
03-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Others will be "Disney on a Dime" on April 18 at 9pm.

"Disney's Luxury Celebrations" is on April 25 at 9pm.

"The Disney Royal Treatment" is on May 2 at 9pm.

These three aren't Samantha Brown, correct?

I'm happy to see some new programming appear. The old shows (although some have been updated within the past year) are getting, well, old. I'll be glad to see these officially hit the schedule. :thumbsup:

sleepingbooty
03-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Oh, that would be so great! I am totally ready for some new Disney specials, and Samantha is my favorite travel guide!

jefmblrd
03-02-2008, 06:29 PM
These three aren't Samantha Brown, correct?

That's correct. Only the first is Samantha Brown, but I believe they are all on the Travel Channel.

I'll be happy to name the source, but I don't know if I'm supposed to do that on Intercot. If not, I'd be happy to PM anyone who wants to know.

The same Disney podcast, which I have no connection to and don't want to be accused of "shilling" for them, has a great interview with Samantha Brown on their February 10 show that is well worth listening to.

ibrowse17
03-03-2008, 09:25 AM
How cool!! We can not wait, thanks:thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Sounds great, I will be on the lookout for them :mickey:

pdrlkr
03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks Jeff! :thumbsup: :mickey:

JPL
03-06-2008, 09:05 AM
I can't wait for the new Specials always looking for a quick Disney Fix :mickey:

bleukarma
03-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks for letting us know!!! I can't wait!!!! :mickey:

goofysbabe
03-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks:thumbsup:I can't wait, I love Samantha Brown (I wish she would do more of the hotel series).

BluewaterBrad
03-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Great info. Cant wait!!:mickey:

wdwgrl377
03-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Oh cool! I just love these shows...especially with Samantha Brown! She's got the coolest job! I wish I had her job! She's funny to me in all her shows she does on the Travel Channel, but I especially like when she goes to WDW!!!

Thanks for the info on these upcoming shows!! :thumbsup:

Mrs. Bee
03-14-2008, 10:43 PM
I must be the only person that doesn't like Samantha Brown...haha. I watch the shows she does about Disney but I can't stand her.

We saw her at AK in January this year. We were standing there watching DeVine (is that her name?) We saw a camera crew and whatnot but didn't really think anything of it. I was standing behind a blonde woman. Then I heard her say to the cameraman, "maybe sure to get reactions from everyone, young and old."

Then it hit me...I turned to hubby and whispered, "it's Samantha Brown...you know, the annoying blonde from the travel channel." Haha.

My husband was purposely making dramatic reaction faces but I doubt he'll make it onto the show...haha.

poeticeclipse
03-14-2008, 11:31 PM
I must be the only person that doesn't like Samantha Brown...haha. I watch the shows she does about Disney but I can't stand her.

We saw her at AK in January this year. We were standing there watching DeVine (is that her name?) We saw a camera crew and whatnot but didn't really think anything of it. I was standing behind a blonde woman. Then I heard her say to the cameraman, "maybe sure to get reactions from everyone, young and old."

Then it hit me...I turned to hubby and whispered, "it's Samantha Brown...you know, the annoying blonde from the travel channel." Haha.

My husband was purposely making dramatic reaction faces but I doubt he'll make it onto the show...haha.

I'm a Sam Brown fan. She's pretty awesome. And, I hope Graham gets to be on t.v. :)

Quest4fun
03-15-2008, 04:44 AM
I'm a Sam Brown fan. She's pretty awesome. And, I hope Graham gets to be on t.v. :)

Keep your eyes out. I'm the guy with the beard pretending to be blown away by a lady dressed as a ficus. You better believe I'm selling like I'm watching Elvis rise from the dead.

ImagiAsh
03-24-2008, 07:41 PM
For those of us who are Sam Brown fans, the Travel Channel has sent her on yet another trip to Disney...this time to tape her Favorite Things. As of right now, it is set to air on April 11 at 9PM ET/PT. You can view a list of her favorite things to do there on the travel channel site. (As a side note: I am smiling from ear to ear because she asked me for suggestions as far as what to do and several of them are listed in her Top 15! I can't wait to see the show.) :mickey:

Hair_Razor
03-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Hooray, You will have to let us know which ones were your suggestions.

brertosh
03-25-2008, 09:48 PM
That fantastic. I love Samantha Brown too. I am so excited for some new programs on tv!!! :number1::thumbsup::number1:

SnowWhiteWannabe
04-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I can't wait for this one to come on! Actually there is an interview with Samantha all about her work on the Disney shows including this one on Lou Mongello's WDW Radio Show.

BluewaterBrad
04-06-2008, 12:39 PM
They all sound good. We will miss the dime show cause we will be at Disney on the 18th!!:mickey:

KineGirl
04-06-2008, 12:42 PM
According to a very reliable podcast, the new "Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites" program will air on the Travel Channel on April 11 at 9pm and will include both Disney World and Disneyland.

These all sound great. Can't wait to see them-especially the Samantha Brown show.

My Mom got to check her in at OKW a few months back while she was filiming at WDW. She was so excited as we both enjoy her shows very much and envy her job!

Really.... what a cool job!!!!

IamBelle
04-20-2008, 12:54 PM
I love the travel channel and these specials! i already set them up! thank you!