PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Weather in CO! Anybody Else?

Mousefever
03-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Yesterday we had temperatures into the low 70's here in the Denver metro area. Today I woke up to 5 inches of snow! Is anyone else experiencing crazy weather??

Amy

:dory:

carley
03-02-2008, 01:40 PM
crazy weather in ontario canada too
cant wait for spring:confused: soon i hope

MickeyAD
03-02-2008, 02:13 PM
I know! I went for a long run yesterday on the trails in the foothills and came home sweaty and a little sunburned. I woke up this morning to freezing temperatures and blowing snow outside my window.

Jeff
03-02-2008, 02:17 PM
At least you saw a nice 70 degree day.
Here in mid Michigan we still have a foot of snow on the ground. We haven't seen the grass for a very long time!:(

Tinkermom
03-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi Amy! :hi: Here in Kansas it is 73 degrees and they are calling for possible severe spring thunderstorms this evening and snow overnight! Crazy!

amd780
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
We're having crazy weather here in lower CT, too! A week and a half ago it snowed 4 inches, then warmed up into the mid-40's, snowed again overnight Friday and melted before we woke up. Temperatures are supposed to climb into the low 50s by midweek this week. You won't hear DH and I complaining about the warm weather, though -- we're sick of winter! :)

Dakota Rose
03-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Oh yeah. It was in the 50s up here yesterday. Today, it's 29 (without windchill) and windy. They say we might get snow tonight. I call this the Spring Two-Step. One step towards spring, two steps back to winter.

tink179
03-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Yes!!! It's 60 today, and we're to get t-storms later as well. Tonight up to 2 inches of snow!!! What???? I hope the roads don't get too bad, I have to take my dh to the airport in the morning to California. He has a layover in Denver!! I hope he has no delays!:mickey:

DisneyLandMomma
03-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Here too...this week we had temps up into the high 70's low 80's then yesterday it was FREEZING, fog and even sprinkles. Today it's sooo cold(well cold for California. :blush:) Back to winter I guess.

Dakota Rose
03-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Here too...this week we had temps up into the high 70's low 80's then yesterday it was FREEZING, fog and even sprinkles. Today it's sooo cold(well cold for California. :blush:) Back to winter I guess.

We have family in CA. They're always saying how cold it is out there. We just laugh. On their last visit back here, it was in the 40s. They were wearing down jackets and we were wearing sweatshirts. Too funny. :)

Tink2002
03-02-2008, 07:55 PM
It WILL NOT STOP SNOWING in Maine. This is the snowiest winter we've had in years...

Eastern Maine at school hasn't been SO bad, quite a bit, but I'm home in the western mountains for break right now and it's NUTS here... well over a hundred inches have fallen, I'm not sure of the exact number. As far as for what's on the ground, though, there is at least five feet in the yard... Our poor dog doesn't know what to do when we take him out, we've had to keep digging "steps" into the snowbank so he can scale it to do his business!! haha... And the in-town streets are rediculous, too, nobody can park on the road anymore because they're basically one lane, no place to put everything.

THINK SPRING PLEASE! :cool:

trennedy
03-02-2008, 10:25 PM
It was in the upper 60's here yesterday. This morning was sunny and 58 when I went into church. One hour later, it was cloudy, very windy and the temp had dropped about 20 degrees. Now it is raining/snowing and I can hear the wind howling outside. The wind chill is in the lower 20's! I AM SO SICK OF WINTER!!!!!:freeze:

DisneyDudet
03-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi Amy! :hi: Here in Kansas it is 73 degrees and they are calling for possible severe spring thunderstorms this evening and snow overnight! Crazy!

We had 70's for 2 days, then the storms rolled in last night (wind, lightning, hail, tornado warnings.. the whole spring weather cocktail!), and there's a chance of snow here, but it won't sick of course... and probably won't happen! The high today is to be 37º!!

Just crazy, I tell you!

laprana
03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Yep! Absolutely crazy weather here in IL! Yesterday it got up to almost 80 degrees. Today, we're supposed to get thunderstorms, freezing rain and sleet, then tonight and tomorrow they're predicting 6-9 inches of snow.:freeze::snowball: I usually like winter and am never ready for spring...Not this year! I can't wait for all this snow and ice to be over with! Come on Spring!! :sun::flower:

Gooftroop5
03-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Crazy everywhere. We had 2 degrees last week with below zero windchills. Today its suppose to be in the 50's. Kids snowman melting fast. Suppose to be a mixed bag tomorrow. Then back to above freezing. We always say here in central NY don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change.

Disney Doll
03-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Yep. Us too. Saturday I was enjoying the sunshine and planting pansies. Today I woke up to freezing rain. Yuck! I'm so ready for spring.