PDA

View Full Version : Where are MK park hours for September?

Princess2BsMom
03-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Ok.... I am an obsessive planner I know. But, I was just looking at the park hours and noticed that MK's park hours for September are TBD. Why?? Also, is it safe to assume that if there isn't a Wishes scheduled for a certain night that there will probably be a special event ---- like MNSSHP?? :confused:

carley
03-02-2008, 11:17 AM
the park schedule for sept has not been releassed as of yet..im waiting for it myself

our first trip was last sept and patiently waiting for our sept trip

your gonna love it

Piglet822
03-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Ok.... I am an obsessive planner I know. But, I was just looking at the park hours and noticed that MK's park hours for September are TBD. Why?? Also, is it safe to assume that if there isn't a Wishes scheduled for a certain night that there will probably be a special event ---- like MNSSHP?? :confused:

Here ya go, just in:

September Hours (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/parkhours.asp#September_Park_Hours)

Princess2BsMom
03-02-2008, 11:47 AM
What about the Magic Kingdom hours?? Why aren't they posted yet?

Polynesian Dweller
03-02-2008, 11:59 AM
What about the Magic Kingdom hours?? Why aren't they posted yet?

Because Disney hasn't released them yet. They post the hours to their own site and show the current 6 months. At the moment, September is showing as unavailable for MK. They usually post them six months in advance.

The other thing we have noticed is that the hours tend to change during the 6 months, especially for MK. Last year we planned our trip around the published times 6 months out to make our ADRs fit to the park hours. By the time our trip came around the times in MK had changed and our plans weren't quite right. However, that's what occurs and has every year for the last few years for our October time frame.

Princess2BsMom
03-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the info! Maybe this will be the year that once they set them ---- they won't change them! :D