PDA

View Full Version : need suggestions

KEYONNAH
03-02-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm hoping you guys can give a good suggestion for dining. I booked 8 days, but ended up adding an extra night because of our flight. Our vacation technically starts on June 13, but we're arriving at 12:14 am on the 14th. So now we have an extra night of dining.
Our current reservations are as follows:
14th Chef Mickey's dinner
15th Crystal Palace breakfast
16th Planet Hollywood lunch (voucher)
17th Ohana's breakfast
18th Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
19th CRT breakfast
20th Trail's End breakfast
21st Sci Fi dinner

It will be me and my 9yr old niece. She picked all the places she wanted to go.

carley
03-02-2008, 11:19 AM
we loved coral reef ..my son was 14 when we first went and he enjoyed it as well

jefmblrd
03-02-2008, 11:23 AM
My favorite Table Service restaurant is California Grill. It has incredible food and it overlooks the MK, so if you book during Wishes you get an incredible view. You can even go out on the observation deck and watch from out there.

Cindy'smom
03-02-2008, 11:44 AM
How about something at Epcot? We love Le Cellier, but the "wow factor" may not be there for a 9 year old. We tried Biergarten for the first time and DD(13) and DD(9) enjoyed it. They were able to find food they liked, and enjoyed the atmosphere. If she would enjoy getting up and dancing with you, then she will enjoy it all the more. Good luck!:mickey:

TFrauts
03-02-2008, 12:51 PM
OUr favorite place is the 50's Primetime cafe, at DHS!! It is HULARIOUS!! Food is OK, but atmosphere is GREAT!!