PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Mickey @ Magic Kingdom

laguna
03-01-2008, 01:41 PM
What time does the meet n greet for Mickey begin @ Mickey's house? Does this begin when the park opens or at a certain time? Is there a similar experience for Minnie available as well? Thanks for any info!

pabef601
03-01-2008, 04:46 PM
I am not sure when they begin. There are times posted I believe at the houses. There is one for Minnie too. We were at the front of the line and my daughter got chosen by Minnie to walk in first, holding her hand. Great picture! If you do not absolutely have to see them at their houses, the lines are much shorter at Epcot to see Mickey and Minnie (can't rmember exact location, but someone here could tell you) and you could see their houses later.

joanna71985
03-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Toontown opens at 10am. That is when Mickey will start meeting (along with the other characters down there).

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-01-2008, 11:36 PM
2nd poster is referring to the Character Connection in Epcot... it is as you are walking over to The Land. There is a big red sign w/ Mickey's glove on it pointing to where the line starts. Automatic doors... can't miss it. Plus if you walk by you see all the characters through the glass.

Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale are all there.

playdead88
03-02-2008, 07:42 AM
sometimes you can catch mickey at the train station at the entrance to MK but toontown is your best bet - it opens later than the rest of the park usually 10 and there will be a crowd waiting at the enterance of toontown for them to drop the rope - we wait because the my dd loves to be on the 1st barnstormer when goofy rides with everyone - so i would suggest waiting at for the rope drop and heading str8 for mickey this way you should have a not so long wait :mickey: