PDA

View Full Version : Turn Into Coral Magic

TinkRocks
03-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Turn Into Coral Magic (full time / regular use, not the 1-time use magic pins) is the prize for the sword in the stone pins.

If y'all remember - sword in the stone pins are sometimes awarded for riding the Fantasyland dark rides (Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan).

Turn into Coral magic pins can be combined, but are not tradeable at this time.

JPL
03-01-2008, 06:17 PM
It's very cool I'm up to a 3 star now :thumbsup:

TinkRocks
03-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Get with the program, JP! I know Tom and I are already working on our second 5*!!

:P

chrisb26
03-01-2008, 09:37 PM
It's very cool the only problem I have is it's not tradeable which stinks since I would rather have one of my other people ride while I visit with friends. But other then that no problem!

JPL
03-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Get with the program, JP! I know Tom and * are already working on our second 5*!!

:P

I have gotten many pins most losers :(

TinkRocks
03-02-2008, 01:59 AM
I'm stocking up on the coral magic pins with the hopes that, if they do take away coral magic as the prize for sword in the stone pins, VMK will make these pins tradeable.

Hey - VMK made the Kelloggs pins tradeable after a while, so who's to say Coral Magic won't be tradeable some day...

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-02-2008, 05:06 PM
It's very cool I'm up to a 3 star now :thumbsup:

Ugh. Just lovely :P How many pins can you use on me now?

Blue Genie
03-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Muahahah :thedolls: we got u again Doll. Lets see as far as I know. You have to deal with 5 star magic Coral power from Dino
5 star magic from me
I would say 5 from JP
1 from Tear
that's at less 16 Coral Magic u have to run away from. Not counting JP,Dino's and Tear's shark magic. :thedolls:

wizardmickey
03-03-2008, 01:19 AM
Ya can count me in now for at least 1 five star pin.... and I even got a 1 star for ladyice!!!

Blue Genie
03-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Doll be afread be very afread now. I talk to Doc tonight and she also has 5 star Coral magic and Pirate as a 3 star Colar that gives u now.
30 magic Coral. So there is no were to hide muahahaha:thedolls:

jjramsey
03-03-2008, 08:13 AM
...uh count me in for 2-5* corals and about 5-1*

I was working in my home office yesterday and kept the ride running on another computer. Out of about 50 rides, got about 35 sword pins. I then sat on the far side of the stone. Most people were getting one pin and using it, then going back for more. I would wait until 3 or four of them had duds...then would use 1-3 pins and get a winner :cloud9:. I guess that is the advantage of saving up sword pins! I saw people pulling swords out yesterday, more than all the rest of the time since they started these rides!

...that 'stone' must be getting rather worn, since the sword is coming out easier.

JPL
03-03-2008, 09:36 AM
I am up to 2- 5 stars now be afraid Doll be very afraid :thedolls:

wizardmickey
03-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Working on my second pin for myself, and have gotten up to 4 stars for Lady Ice so far (before I had trouble logging back in.)
I also FINALLY got some fuel for my Inferno!!!
Now I can say Fire Not Bad!!!!

Krystal_Rose
03-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Well I still am not a very lucky person with those rides. However I finally got one five star pin after using somewhere around forty sword pins. Whew. I'm just glad I got it and forget about any more. Also, next time you all see Pirate check out his coral magic pins!

Blue Genie
03-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Oh I did and he saids he hasn't got any yet :haha: right.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-07-2008, 08:48 PM
You guys got to be kidding me. The new fashion is being masochists, eh? :D After I start it, then people start saying, "Count me in!" :P

Jeremy
03-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Oh I did and he saids he hasn't got any yet :haha: right.

hehe i just got 7 or 8 . 5 star pins and one 1 star :D
still going for it lol ;)

Blue Genie
03-08-2008, 02:07 AM

See what I mean :D

WDWfanatic742
03-08-2008, 02:21 AM
41 TIC pins. Geez, I have 9 :blush:

Krystal_Rose
03-09-2008, 01:24 AM

There's gotta be a secret to this thing. Wanna let us in on that Pirate buddy!

Jeremy
03-09-2008, 01:42 AM
There's gotta be a secret to this thing. Wanna let us in on that Pirate buddy!

well idk if there is a secret buddy, but ill tell you what i do:thumbsup:
So i dont loose much credits every hour i play the music song game and then the monorail. then ill go ride pan until its time to go back the the music game.
but it seem that while in the last room in pan ride if you are the 3rd person from the front of the line cars you will win a sowrd pin to pull. but every 3rd or 4 one you will win the coral.
thats was happned to me.
but i did win 4 coral in a row with being the third ride car in the line.
so i really dont know lol:D

GiltterDisneyGirl
03-25-2008, 12:23 AM
so far i only got one i tried for anothing one today with 15 pull pins but no luck :(

trackbarroness
03-25-2008, 03:07 AM
I've got the pin also :D
perhaps tonight I'll be online? :D

Chescat
03-25-2008, 02:59 PM
- Cough - You got a couple of them Disney. :funny:

The pin is not tradeable and most of us spent a whole day riding for those pins. Just keep riding and you should get it.

trackbarroness
03-26-2008, 02:00 PM
lol that's true cat, very true. :D
And what's up with the treasure detector finding the pirate treasure map table?

Patricia
03-26-2008, 02:07 PM
And what's up with the treasure detector finding the pirate treasure map table?

Yeah, I wanted to send someone out to walk the plank when I received a pirate treasure map table. Arg!

RicksCafe
03-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I wanted to send someone out to walk the plank when I received a pirate treasure map table. Arg!Indeed... I don't like looking forward to getting those sweet 5,000 credits and then getting a chair... or a pirate organ.... or worse yet... a nothing.

Ah, but I am cherishing my extremely rare Turn Into Patti Magic pin: the only magic pin that lets your VMK character fall down.

Ricks (who is still hoping to pull the sword to get that even more elusive Turn Into See.low Magic pin: the only pin that lets your VMK character roll eyes)

Chescat
03-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Ah, but I am cherishing my extremely rare Turn Into Patti Magic pin: the only magic pin that lets your VMK character fall down.
Is there any truth to the rumors going around that Patti also falls out of her ship while playing pirates? :secret:

- Waves hi to Ricks who I haven't seen in a while since all Cat does in VMK anymore is do quests -
:mad:

Patricia
03-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Is there any truth to the rumors going around that Patti also falls out of her ship while playing pirates?

Alright, who spilled the beans?

:wait:

PinkJJ
03-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Don't look at me, Patti. You told me not to tell any of your secrets.

Pink ( who just made her 200th post ) :waycool:

Chescat
03-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Actually Patti even fell off the ship in POTC online when she was in Beta 1. Was looking at those pictures the other day and had a series of her circling the outside of the boat! :blush:

RicksCafe
03-30-2008, 05:13 AM
Don't look at me, Patti. You told me not to tell any of your secrets.And she didn't, Patti. I'm confident that all those secrets Pink told me were not your secrets.... hmm, although they did all involve you. Hmm...

Ricks (who sings "Trust in Me" ala Kaa)

Patricia
03-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Actually Patti even fell off the ship in POTC online when she was in Beta 1. Was looking at those pictures the other day and had a series of her circling the outside of the boat

Oh gosh, that was so embarrassing and it happened more than once. :blush:
I guess we know who let that cat out of the bag.

I'm confident that all those secrets Pink told me were not your secrets.... hmm, although they did all involve you. Hmm..

Uh huh.. I had a feeling it could be Pink. She was quick to deny.

trackbarroness
03-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Man all the good stuff happens when I'm not online. Dudes that's so not right. :D
:thedolls:

PinkJJ
04-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Uh huh.. I had a feeling it could be Pink. She was quick to deny.

Ah! That is so wrong! I would never tell any of your secrets, Patti, especially that one about you in a hot tub with some....... who was it now? ;)

BikerPrince
04-05-2008, 09:29 AM
Ah! That is so wrong! I would never tell any of your secrets, Patti, especially that one about you in a hot tub with some....... who was it now? ;)

Watch it, Pink. Now you're touching on some of my secrets.
(Not that I had anything to do with the hot tub incident... necessarily... er, sorry, Patti :blush:)