PDA

View Full Version : Park Pass Holder

BigRedDad
03-01-2008, 09:35 AM
What do you typically use to hold your fast passes and Key to the Kingdom? I have been looking at lanyards online. I have also looked at a few non-WDW waterproof lanyards. I am trying to see what others use.

NJ Camper
03-01-2008, 09:48 AM
We ussually bring a backpack with various things park maps,snacks,water bottles etc there is a small pouch in the top that we put our pass and room keys in but you could also use a fanny pack so as not to carry a back pack these would be more secure then a laynard around your neck plus on rides the laynard could fly around or off just a thought

Disneymom4ever
03-01-2008, 10:23 AM
When we go, both my two DS's and Dh carry lanyards for pin trading, with the plastic holder at the bottom. My Dh carries all of our tickets and fastpasses in his holder, so we're more organized. We also carry a backpack for other things, but it's nice to have the tickets handy, and it works out really well- we never lose them that way. :thumbsup:

Jared
03-01-2008, 10:28 AM
I guess I'm boring, but I put my park and FASTPASS tickets in my wallet in a separate pocket away from other cards. I've never had trouble accessing what I need.

BluewaterBrad
03-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I guess I'm boring, but I put my park and FASTPASS tickets in my wallet in a separate pocket away from other cards. I've never had trouble accessing what I need.

Me Too!:mickey:

Hull-onian
03-01-2008, 10:43 AM
I have a separate credit card holder with a snap on it. I carry room keys, park passes, and my Disney Visa Rewards in it. It works great, everything is in order. Drivers license, cash, health insurance card, and one credit card in my wallet. I think I have a pretty good system. Then all my dinner ressies on a post card for each day for each park. Works okay.:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-01-2008, 11:07 AM
We have the lanyards from Disney, with the little plastic pouches on the bottom.

We put our room keys/passes in them, along with a folded $20 bill (just in case somewhere can't take the DDP or the room key). When we get a fastpass, we just slip it in there too!

We've never lost anything (knock on wood), and the passes are easy to access for fastpass and DDP/room charging.

Flower
03-01-2008, 11:36 AM
I just bought a lanyard in January - I actually want it for my Toronto Zoo membership:number1:

We normally just use our wallets, or before kids I also used the small pouch located on my camera case - that way I just had the tiny camera case to carry. Oh how I miss those days, now it's diapers & strollers & sippy cups......:baby:

dolphinmickey9170
03-01-2008, 09:20 PM
We use the plastic zip pouch that you can buy at Disney, the one with the lanyards. The only problem is, my DH has large hands and when he needs to take out his pass, room key, or credit card, he tends to tear the plastic. We are hoping to find ones a little larger than the disney ones.

tjstrike
03-02-2008, 03:11 AM
We bought lanyards at walmart when we got to Orlando getting our supplies. $3.00 ea compared to $8.00 - 10 at WDW (1 pirates, 1 tink)

jefmblrd
03-02-2008, 11:08 AM
We use the pouch that you can purchase from Passporter, It has a lanyard, but I don't use that part of it; I put it inside a zippered section of my pack. It works really well.

McGoofy
03-02-2008, 03:22 PM
DH keeps all of our AP's, FP's, etc...in his pin trading lanyard that has the plastic pouch at the bottom. He has never had any trouble with it on rides or anything. I always just keep my room key in my pocket just in case DH and I split up to make purchases.

snerd475
03-02-2008, 03:36 PM
I keep my tix in my back pocket. I always wear either shorts or jeans and have a back pocket for my room keys and tix, and the little teeny folder that has my play passes holds my FPs as well. I keep cash in my front pockets.

But when I wear my Cinderella dress, I must carry my tiny silver purse, in which all things rest: camera, tix, room card, ID. Cinderella simply cannot be seen with a pink camouflage backpack. It just ain't right.

DisneyDudet
03-03-2008, 12:02 PM
I have a lanyard from 2002, when American Express was the official card of Disney World! I use the same pouch and everything... ever since then! Including Disneyland, it has survived 9 trips! Now, I may not have used the entire time of those trips, but I did use it! It doesn't have a zipper or anything, but the pouch does hang long ways.

We always put them in our shirts if we go on rides where it might fall off!

#1donaldfan
03-03-2008, 12:22 PM
My DW uses a fanny pack type thing....it's very small and she can conceal it under her ****.....works pretty good so far!!:mickey: