PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! I need one more Meal!

2 princes and a princess
03-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Help!!! We are going to be in WDW :mickey: for Thanksgiving week (Nov.23-29). We are on the DDP and I need help deciding what our last Disney meal will be. We are travelling with DH, DS 5, DS 3(a beautiful special needs child with SENSORY issues), and DD 2.

Our meals are:
Liberty Tree Tavern - Character Dinner
Hollywood and Vine - Fantasmic Dinner Package
Chef Mickey - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
The Crystal Palace - Lunch (Thanksgiving Day)
????????????????????????

We are looking for another Character DInner OR something that will keep DS3 occupied. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#1donaldfan
03-01-2008, 08:39 AM
......Ohana's has very good child interaction and the food is good.....(at the Poly).....Whispering Canyon has very good child interaction (at WL).....the above dinners will definatley keep the kiddies occupied and you'll have a good dinner, and maybe some fun too........by the way.....WELCOME to Intercot.....:mickey::party:

Hayden's Dad
03-01-2008, 08:47 AM
I second Ohannas, there is also Donald's Safari Breakfast, even 1900 Park Fare for breakfast , Akershus at Epcot which is all day , your son is probably still young enough to be cute with the princesses and not think they are to girlie (but the dining room can be a little crowded) Good luck and welcome to Intercot!!!:D

Jared
03-01-2008, 08:52 AM
'Ohana is a good suggestion because I think you've already booked at every character dinner Disney offers. Your daughter should be completely occupied at 'Ohana with the coconut races and hula hoop contests, and you'll enjoy the best meal of your trip.

tadshome
03-01-2008, 09:17 AM
i would suggest Chip n Dales harvest grill in the land at Epcot. The character interaction is wonderful :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
03-01-2008, 09:30 AM
'Ohana or the Garden Grill would be wonderful choices! Hope you have a great time! :mickey:

Jared
03-01-2008, 10:23 AM
i would suggest Chip n Dales harvest grill in the land at Epcot. The character interaction is wonderful :mickey:
This post is referring to Garden Grill, which is another character meal I forgot to mention. It's located in the Land pavilion of Epcot.

:tasty:

scootch713
03-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Poly or GF character breakfast...

DISFREAKS
03-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Another vote here for Ohanas breakfast. Its a must do for my family. I may be wrong but I think its the only character dining with Lilo & Stitch. The food is very good

ltam16
03-01-2008, 04:42 PM
We loved Garden Grill.

2 princes and a princess
03-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. I think we are going to go with the OHANA Lilo and Stitch breakfast. All three of my babies LOVE Lilo and Stitch. Thanks again, You Guys ROCK!!!:rocks: