PDA

View Full Version : Aurora painting

Blue Genie
02-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Thx to Chescat for getting this photo of the painting of Aurora I had seen at Disneyland when I when there on the 16th of Feb. Here is the painting i have love.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disneyland%20Photos/Aurora%20slide%20show/AuroraPainting.jpg

JPL
03-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Very cool Painting I can see why you love it:thumbsup:

Marla
03-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Wow Genie, you have expense taste. I just looked at the price tag:jaw:But, I do agree it is a beautiful painting.:tink:

chrisb26
03-01-2008, 01:06 AM
cool picture Genie :)

I really like the paintings Disney has but they are so so expensive :(

Blue Genie
03-01-2008, 01:16 AM
I know what you mean Dino. Beleive me if I had that money it would been my. That is why I ask cat to get a picture of it for me send I wasn't thinking that day when I saw that painting of taking one myself. I was afread that next time I when to Disneyland it wouldn't be there anymore.

TinkRocks
03-01-2008, 11:02 AM
That is a very nice painting, Genie.

Does Disney sell a poster version of that? I know they do sell poster versions of a few paintings - you could ask next time you're in Disneyland...

chrisb26
03-01-2008, 01:40 PM
I know what you mean Dino. Beleive me if I had that money it would been my. That is why I ask cat to get a picture of it for me send I wasn't thinking that day when I saw that painting of taking one myself. I was afread that next time I when to Disneyland it wouldn't be there anymore.

lol I do the same thing when I see those paintings I say I want that but no way I can spend $3000+ for it so I just take a picture of it cause that is free :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Lol, but make sure you don't get caught! ;)

It's a beautiful painting, very masterfully done. Thanks for sharing :)

Chescat
03-04-2008, 01:50 AM
I actually talked to the Cast Member and ask her where the Aurora painting was. She showed it to me and I asked her if it was okay to take a few pictures of it, since a friend of mine had seen it and liked it so much. So she okayed what I was doing. :mickey:

I have taken a lot of pictures in what was the VMK gallery. They never gave me trouble for doing that before either.

Blue Genie
03-04-2008, 04:02 PM
I wasn't really sure on taking a picture so that is why I didn't. It was the same way when the first time I saw the Snow White expite there is a sing said no flash photos so I asum [ms] that met they didn't want pictures taken but then I found out that I could but with no flash to it. So that was the real reason I didn't take the picture of Aurora cause I didn't know I could. But thank you Cat for it. It's to bad I can't use that as my new avatar now.

PadmeNaberie
03-09-2008, 12:08 PM
:drama: Gorgeous!!! I wouldn't mind having that myself hehe. :artist: