PDA

View Full Version : Magical Beginnings

OhToodles!
02-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Has anyone taken advantage of this program with little ones? :baby:
We're going in October and I'm pretty sure it will be going on then.
I know there's EMH for little ones. Do you need to do anything special (notify anyone, etc.) to get that? How do you find out when the EMH are? Are they just for MK?
I probably have more questions, but this will do to start. I've looked on Disney's website, but it's hard to find exact information.

catsmommy555
02-29-2008, 01:58 PM
We went last year and did the Little one hour at MK. It was great mickey and goofy were playing song games (hokey-pokey ect.), Winnie the Pooh and tigger were playing in the park. My little ones then 1 and 2 just loved it. We also went and seen Johny and the Sprites and Doodlebops. We are going back again this year and hoping they have the same thing!

Figment!
02-29-2008, 02:25 PM
I've looked on Disney's website, but it's hard to find exact information.Lots of exact information in the Magical Beginnings (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/magicalbeginnings/default.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central. :thumbsup:

Once dates & details are announced for 2008, we'll update them to that section.

OhToodles!
02-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the info! I guess I forgot about Info Central - I do look on there first usually.
I assume dates will be announced around the time that the times come out for those months? So maybe March or April?