PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining??

Dizneyfan
02-29-2008, 11:22 AM
What is the must eat at place? My family is planning a trip to Disney and I just wanted to know what yall think is the place we must eat at!!:mickey:

MMFreak
02-29-2008, 01:22 PM
I would think based on where you are staying you mean Disney WORLD and not LAND.

With that said...

Our family can never go without going to The Prime Time Cafe. Not because of the food but because of the dining experience. The food is good comfort food.

If you are looking for good food then I would suggest LeCellier.

Depending on your food tastes you could eat anywhere in Epcot and have a great tasting meal.

:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
02-29-2008, 10:47 PM
My favorites include Chef Mickeys for breakfast and the Plaza for lunch. For dinner we really like Liberty Tree Tavern, Coral Reef, LeCellier, California Grill and 50's Prime Time Cafe. There are many others we enjoy, but these are our elite! :mickey:

mook3y
02-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Thats hard to answer without knowing a bit more about your food likes....

If you enjoy having nice meals, then I would highly suggest any of the "Signature" restaurants.

Here are the ones that are raved about:

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Hollywood Brown Derby

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Jiko - The Cooking Place

BoardWalk Inn & Villas
Flying Fish Café

Contemporary Resort
California Grill

Grand Floridian Resort
Citricos
Narcoossee's

Wilderness Lodge
Artist Point

Yacht Club
Yachtsman Steakhouse

Jared
02-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Are you really asking us to choose just one? There are dozens of delicious restaurants in Walt Disney World! Narrowing it down a single eatery is nearly impossible.

How large is your group? Are you traveling with children? If so, how old are they? What are your tastes? You really have to consider your family's individual preferences before making dining decisions.

My family really loves 'Ohana, Boma and Kona Cafe, all for dinner. But I realize they are not for everybody. All three are relatively casual and oriented for families. Disney offers many delicious signature restaurants, which are more elegant, upscale and pricey.

Natazu
02-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Jym's Top-7 Best "Must Eat At" Places at WDW:
(cost and Dining Plan participation not withstanding)
7. Il Mulino
6. Citrico's
5. Kona Café
4. Marrakesh
3. Flying Fish Café
2. California Grill
1. Victoria and Albert's

beksy
03-01-2008, 08:13 PM
We really liked Chef Mickey's for breakfast and Kona for dinner. These will stay on our must-do list. We also always eat at San Angel Inn because we love the atmosphere. We just discovered the Garden Grill. It was great--good food and extra character interaction plus the revolving floor was great! For dinner shows, we went to the HDDR and LOVED it! It will also be a must do. Basically we really like to eat! :blush: