PDA

View Full Version : Hair_Razor and the crew trip report day 4

Hair_Razor
02-28-2008, 03:07 PM
On our 4th day we were going to go to Universal, but decided to save the money and take it easy for a day. Th kids were dieing to go to the pool, imagine that all this planning and money and they are dieing to go to the pool. So we decided to leave the kids with the DCIL (cousin in law) and the DM and DD decided to hit the pool to so DH and I said "see ya" and headed to DS by ourselves it was nice to have a day at the parks with no kids. Since the theme of the day was originally Universal we chose DS's we rode ToT which was pretty much a walk on we had a great sequence with this one just as enjoyable as I remembered and of course we did RnR which is still one of my fav.'s. Afterwards we headed to the Little Mermaid show, and then to the GMR this has to be the worst ride in the park. We were starting to get hungry so I check my AP discount booklet and saw that we get a discount at the Studio Catering co. so we headed that direction. After eating we did the back lot tour, which we enjoy and then to Muppets 3D. How we love this show.

I forgot to tell you guys that in MK we saw Philharmagic and throughout the beginning of the show I had some guy behind me answer his phone really loud and after I looked at him he rudely said "I guess I should get off because people are looking at me" can you imagine!! So we spent the whole trip making fun of him. My husband said I should have taken his picture so I could put it in my trip report :funny:. We compared him to a Bob and Tom show character that if you are familiar with this radio show there is this guy called Kenny Tarmac that "calls in" from different airports.

Anywho back at DS after Muppets we rode ST and then saw Indiana Jones stunt show that was fun it was the first time we had seen it. When we finished the stunt show we decided to head back and see if everyone was still alive.

Sorry no pic's of today since it was just DH and I we left it at the resort.

pdrlkr
02-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

dolphinmickey9170
02-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Another great one!! Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

McGoofy
03-01-2008, 02:39 AM
I have enjoyed your reports so far. That guy at Philharmagic had some nerve!! Yeah...you needed a pic of him for your trip report!:)

faline
03-01-2008, 04:19 PM
It must have been really fun to have some adult time together!

RedheadWriter
03-02-2008, 08:02 AM
I myself have no shame sand will take pics of interesting or rude people as I come across them in the parks. Absolutely, I would have taken his pic....:) :) :) :)

Bethis26fan
03-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks for sharing.

laward32
03-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Great report. :mickey:
My girls were the same way in October. When can we swim, was all I heard. It rained 6 out of the 7 days we were there, so there wasn't much time to swim anyway.

tinkerbell04
03-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Sounds like a great day all by yourselves :)

cajunbaby1
03-06-2008, 03:46 AM
Hey shooter we just landed. Gotta luv bob and tom. Great report. Some people are just to stupid for words. Imagine acting surprised 4 getting dirty looks.
Glad everyone had a great time.