PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princess Fireworks

ltam16
02-28-2008, 02:38 PM
We'll be at GF for dinner and plan on watching water pagaent from the beach. What time are the pirate & princess fireworks?:fworks: Thought we could watch them from there after.

ibrowse17
02-28-2008, 02:53 PM
They started at 9:45, or something like that when we did the party on 5 Feb. You have to see these, as they might be the best Disney does:thumbsup:

BronxTigger
02-28-2008, 04:38 PM
They are amazing. However, the majority of what makes them amazing has to be seen from inside the park, on Main Street.

ltam16
02-28-2008, 07:08 PM
We saw them in Aug. at P & P, but we are doing it this year and actually my kids did not like the noise. It was the most amazing fireworks I have ever seen! So, I thought they might enjoy them more from afar.

SBETigg
02-28-2008, 07:23 PM
If you want to enjoy them from afar, you might want to take the boat launch over to the Poly beach after your dinner and time them for that. They're a lot less noisy over there and the panoramic view is spectacular. At the GF, there's a good view but the proximity makes it almost as loud as in the parks and you miss some of the low-lying effects. For the best view of the water pageant and fireworks at the GF, you actually want to be at the boat launch dock area or grass in front of Boca Chica, or at Narcoossee's. The view from the beach is limited.

tys_mommy
02-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Can the MK fireworks (in general) be viewed from the beach area of Ft. Wilderness?

faline
02-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Yes, they can. I've watched Magic Kingdom fireworks from the Fort Wilderness Beach a number of times.