PDA

View Full Version : Question about Key West.

caryrae
02-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Hey Guys, anyone been to Key West during their Conch Republic Independence Celebration? We just noticed when we go this April it will be during their 26th Conch Republic Independence Celebration and have no idea what to expect.

sainter
02-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Haven't been but just google it and you will find lots of info.....

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-28-2008, 01:07 PM
A few years ago we went around that time of year but I don't remember if that was going on or not. I know there were a lot of people there.

If you like hot sauce....don't miss the Key West Pepper store. They have tons of unique hot sauces.

caryrae
02-28-2008, 01:12 PM
A few years ago we went around that time of year but I don't remember if that was going on or not. I know there were a lot of people there.

If you like hot sauce....don't miss the Key West Pepper store. They have tons of unique hot sauces.

Yeah we were in Key West once and that was only for a day so we are excited to see all the stuff we missed. We will be there for 4 days, 4 nights. I like hot sauce so I will have to check out, thanks.

Advnt05
02-28-2008, 03:17 PM
I went to Key West this past December. I had a really good time and walked miles. Didn't expect the roosters to crow at 1-2 am though. Found many good hole in the wall places. One even had $3 beer. Good deal.

Have a great time!

trennedy
02-28-2008, 05:40 PM
We went to Key West about 4 years ago. It is a great place to kick back and relax. I haven't been there during the Independence Celebration though. The highlight to our trip was Snuba diving...a combination between scuba and snorkeling. It's a blast!!