PDA

View Full Version : Pre Ordered Photo Pass CD

Princess2BsMom
02-28-2008, 12:17 AM
Just wondering if the Pre Ordered Photo Pass CD is really worth it. I hate to order it and then only have a few pictures. Do you have to hunt up the photographers or do they ask you freuently? Are the pictures "good" pictures or just ok? Do they do anything extra or special? Any help would be great! :confused:

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-28-2008, 01:07 AM
We think it was worth it. It is easy to find the photographers. We told them we were getting the photopass cd and wanted some extra pictures and some that were fun. We ended up with 287 pics by the end of the trip. Once we got home - we added borders, autographs and cropped some.....we had over 500. The pictures turned out great! We'll definitely get the cd again.

CanadianWDWFan
02-28-2008, 07:08 AM
:ditto:

You will be able to find the PhotoPass photographers very easily. They all wear KHAki vests and are easily recognizable. They are always in some of the best photo spots.

They will take 2-3 pictures each time just to get that perfect picture. They even will take a picture for you with your camera.

gerald72
02-28-2008, 07:10 AM
It's worth it.
We didn't have any trouble finding photographers. One day it looked like rain so there were fewer of them, but they were usually everywhere.
They didn't come up to us, but there was rarely a line to get to them, and they would take as many as you wanted.
The kids even got some done at the water parks without me even being right with them.
I had almost 300 photos by the end of the week and after the borders, over 300.
Lots of fun pictures- ask them to put tinkerbell in someone's hands.

MauiMouse
02-28-2008, 07:34 AM
Tell them that you are or already pre-purchased the CD and they will actually take more photos. :thumbsup: