PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Candy Company

Hull-onian
02-27-2008, 07:09 PM
I am looking forward to going to DTD just to go shopping at Goofy's Candy Company. OMG, they have the best chocolate there and the widest range of candies to choose from. I want to get the gift box with Cindy's castle on it. Then for hubby, (since he will be hold down the fort) I will get him a good mix of candy. I am so looking forward to shopping there. Yummo!!!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-27-2008, 07:12 PM
We too love Goofy's. I always get some fudge and an apple to take home. Last time the lady remembered us from the prior year!

ElenitaB
02-27-2008, 07:47 PM
If you're on the DP at all, a nice use of a snack credit is to get one of their "design your own" treats (the pretzel rods, the marshmallows or the rice crispie treats :tasty).

AdventurelandTikiGirl
02-27-2008, 08:40 PM
I cannot eat sugar, and they do have some tasty sugar free candies there :eat:

mook3y
02-27-2008, 08:50 PM
hehe last year, we ended up using snack credits there 3 times - at the same shopping trip. Got a couple things from behind the glass and had to get more!

definately yummy stuff there.

busterthebronco
02-27-2008, 09:28 PM
we are totaly on board on this one!
we get the "make your own treat" at least twice a visit.
get a gallon of milk in the rooms refridge and look out!

5fromabove
02-27-2008, 09:28 PM
hehe last year, we ended up using snack credits there 3 times - at the same shopping trip. Got a couple things from behind the glass and had to get more!

definately yummy stuff there.

:blush: :blush: On our last day, we somehow still had 28 snack credits left (you eat so much on the DDP, we were never hungry). I ended up going into Goofy's and getting 28 snacks to take home with us. :D :blush: They have great Chip 'n Dale's trail mix that we all liked. We LOVED the make your own snacks though...those were SO good. :cloud9:

tiaramom
02-27-2008, 10:39 PM
The best treats ever live here!!!!
I love the marshmellow on sticks dipped... YUM
My daughter loves the slurpy drinks..
YUMMMMMMYYYY
I am thinking of the aroma of the store now-AHHHHHHHHH

mook3y
02-27-2008, 11:12 PM
The best treats ever live here!!!!
I love the marshmellow on sticks dipped... YUM
My daughter loves the slurpy drinks..
YUMMMMMMYYYY
I am thinking of the aroma of the store now-AHHHHHHHHH

Oh... the smells are sooooo awesome here. for sure!

tinkerbell04
02-28-2008, 11:21 AM
WE love it there too! We like the create your own snacks...oh who am I kidding....we like it all :blush:

disneymom15
02-28-2008, 01:04 PM
I like the make your own pretzel rods. Can't wait for my next trip.

Hull-onian
02-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow!!! I had better get there quick this trip, so we can get something good to eat. I did not realize that I had a lot of company when it comes to Goofy's Candy Company.:yay:

DizNee143
03-05-2008, 10:37 AM
mmm..goofys candy co...is the best!!
i just never knew about this make your own stuff...i heard about it a few months ago..cant wait to go check it out on my honeymoon in oct!! :mickey: