PDA

View Full Version : Easter Bunny on the Cruise! Parents Please Help

adoptionislove
02-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi Guys,

we are going to be debarking at 7:30am on Easter sunday. (I can't believe we are already talking about leaving the ship , when we have looked forward to this cruise for 180 days).

I digres, should the Easter "Bunny" come to the cruise ship that early or should I have baskets here at the house in Dallas for them when we arrive home?

Please any help is so appreciated!

Michelle

Ed
02-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Cool as it would be if the Easter Bunny visited the ship, stashing the goodies for the big surprise might be a challenge in the close confines of the stateroom. And you will have parted with your large luggage the night before, so there goes that potential hiding spot. And think of this, also... do you REALLY want them all sugared up on the flight home? :eek:

I suspect the crew will arrange something special for that weekend, although I have no idea exactly what they might come up with. :bunny:

The kidlins might get a bigger kick out of finding that the EB had visited your home in your absence. :ebasket:

DisneyDudet
02-27-2008, 05:59 PM
I would think that it would be a lot easier to have your baskets at home waiting (maybe a little "I miss you" card from Mickey too). It would be hard to set up the Easter stuff the last night for the morning.

There may be some Easter events held during the cruise, although, I personally have not heard anything. I have found an old Navigator from 2005 on Good Friday, and they have some "bunny" activities for kids and families, but nothing major. They did have a Good Friday Catholic service.

adoptionislove
02-27-2008, 06:37 PM
You guys are SOOOOOO right!

How would I store the goodies and the sugar factor for the plane home would be terrible!!!!
(oh god, we would be that family with small children that everybody would pray that we won't sit by them)!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the advice, I LOVE INTERCOT!!!!

thejens
03-10-2008, 02:55 PM
You can order an Easter basket to be delivered to your room (for a reasonable price ha ha) or if you want to avoid candy an Easter egg tree. Go to the Disney Cruise site and click on the extra amenity section.

adoptionislove
03-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Thank you thejens!!!

We are probably going to have the easter bunny leave something for them at the house in Dallas.

I just got a "flyer" with my cruise documents and for 50 bucks we can have a little teeny weenie basket sent to the room!!!! LOL

I'll be sure to post a report about the journey!!!!

thejens
03-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I can't wait to hear about your trip.* We are going the 2nd week of April.*