PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Moose_ Le Cellier

julyjewel
02-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Has anyone ever had the chocolate Moose? I've seen a picture of it but not sure what it is. i hope to order one when we go in June.

Bella x3
02-27-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure where you're talking about getting the chocolate mousse, but when I was down this summer, I got chocolate mousse for almost all of my desserts, and it was amazing! It was so rich and full of flavor.

But also, at the Coral Reef in Epcot, when you want chocolate mousse, it has Jack Daniel's in it. Not good for the young ones! :thumbsup:

julyjewel
02-27-2008, 04:25 PM
The picture I was referring too is on the Le Cellier menu page at the bottom. it is for the kids.

wendy*darling
02-27-2008, 04:27 PM
YES! :thumbsup:

I have had it and my son (he was 16 at the time) ordered it once too.

It is chocolate mousse (like a very light pudding) - 2 mounds of mousse covered in oreo cookie crumbs. There are a couple of cookies and pretzel sticks to adorn the "Moose".

It is very good... and absolutely adorable (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/epcot/worldshowcase/page7.asp#photo8). (that's my picture by the way)
It is currently on the kids menu, but adults can order it as well.

Zimkeeper
02-27-2008, 06:20 PM
I always order this for desert at Le Cellier. It is the lightest choice and is now on the regular desert menu as well as the children's.
You will love the way it tastes as well as the way it looks.

Bethis26fan
02-27-2008, 06:45 PM
It taste great & it's cute too.

IloveDisney71
02-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I had this in December and it was really good. The mousse was light and tasted great. It had these two yummy cookie antlers and candy eyes and a nose. It was on the adult menu. I had never seen it before, so when it came out and looked like a moose, it was pretty funny.