PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Suggestions Again??

PeterPansMagic
02-27-2008, 02:03 AM
Yes its me again. The girl who keeps asking annoying questions in which you would think she should know by now.....

We are on the Dining Experience Card & we want to rearrange our dining restaurant for a cheaper price which means we might be doing lunch instead of dinner. That's fine with me.

Which Restaurants/Counter service meals would you suggest for lunch? I was told there are restaurants just within walking distance outside of Downtown Disney. How far walking distance is it?

Here are the restaurants we have right now:

We are definately keeping:

Ohana
Chef Mickeys
Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Grand Floridian Cafe
Hollywood & Vine
Liberty Tree Tavern
Biergarten [2 times]
50s Prime Time Cafe
Kona
Garden Grill
Whispering Canyon
Coral Reef
Cape May Cafe
Tony's Town Square

We are canceling:

1900 Park Fare
Mama Melrose
Hoop De Doo [Too Expensive & nothing my husband likes]

I know that looks like a lot of restaurants but we are going to be there from April 14- May 3rd.

DDuck66
02-27-2008, 11:08 AM
There are several restaurants just outside of the DTD area. It is about a mile walk. There is everything from an Olive Garden, Pizza Hut, Garabaldis, and a couple of steak houses. Be warned that once you exit the DTD area, there is not a sidewalk until you cross the road at Apopka Vineland. The walk is not bad, but if you are going to be at DTD I would try The Wolfgang Pucks Express. It is very reasonable and the food has always been excellent. We usually eat there for lunch. For the two of us it runs around 25 bucks for two entrees and drinks. The price is equivalent to a "fern bar", but the food is much better. There are several other eateries at DTD as well.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-27-2008, 02:15 PM
For CS - we like Pinocchio's Village Haus - they have great sandwiches and Flame Tree BBQ - great pulled pork sandwiches.

You have some of our favorites for your table services.