PDA

View Full Version : President's Week next year

Ropachs
02-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Hello,
We are considering a 5-6 day trip next year during President's week. It's listed as a "crowded" time which makes me nervous as we've always gone in the least crowded times in the past. Today, I heard that a friend of a friend went last week and it wasn't bad at all, no lines longer than 15 minutes. Can anyone confirm this good news for me - or do you think this family just happened to have good luck?
Thanks!

poohspal
02-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Hi! We are also planning to go that week next year. Way to far away for me! I am curious, too,about crowds. Also, does anyone know when I will be able to book a package? I do not want to do a room-only reservation.
Thanks!

ibrowse17
02-26-2008, 02:57 PM
The thing you really have to watch for is President's Day and Mardi Gras holidays falling on the same week. If they do, it WILL be crowded. That was the case in Feb 2007, and it was as crowed as I have ever seen it. AK was maxed out just about everyday that week. They did not fall together this year, and it was not nearly as bad during our Mardi Gras trip. Good luck:thumbsup:

And :welcome: to Intercot!!

faline
02-27-2008, 08:41 AM
Presidents' Week, in my experience, is very crowded - particularly in the Magic Kingdom. The Daytona 500 runs this weekend as well and many folks who attend that event stay at Disney and combine attendance at the races with a Disney vacation - that's what brought me to Disney World at this time of year!