PDA

View Full Version : Can my sister do this?

Buttercup
02-26-2008, 10:12 AM
My sister is thinking she might come down to Florida while we're at WDW.

She wants to fly into Orlando, but rent a car for a few days, so she won't need Magical Express on her inbound flight.

But when it comes time to fly home, she won't have the rental car anymore and is wondering if she can use Magical Express for her departing flight only.

Are you allowed to use ME for just one of your flights?

MsMin
02-26-2008, 10:16 AM
We've used magical express 3x's to come in and not leave (I've met my kids there and they've come back home w/ me). I don't see why it's not possible.
Just make sure you notify them in advance of your departure etc.

BMan62
02-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Certainly. Just sign up for ME, don't put the yellow tags on the luggage for the flight down and she'll be fine.

wkanack
02-26-2008, 11:03 AM
I drive the magical express coaches and I do believe this is possible, just get a voucher from the front desk and she'll be all set.

Disneyatic
02-26-2008, 11:25 AM
When we have booked our vacation packages (directly through Disney and also through Magical Journeys) it has given us the option of selecting Magical Express for arrival and departure or only one or the other.
So I think this should work fine, she just needs to make sure that it is noted in her reservation so that she gets her vouchers and departure time from the resort.

Piglet822
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Unless thing have changed since I was driving the DME coaches, you can call the day before your departure to make a reservation for your return to the airport.
Before the bus picks you up you'll need to get a
DME Boarding Pass. You can usually do this at the Bellstand. Just tell them you need a replacement voucher for the bus.

Kidsmom
02-26-2008, 09:02 PM
I just booked it 2 days ago.

in April my mother and father are meeting us (family of 6) at AKLV mid way through our trip after traveling to Atlanta with a rental car to see my brother.

I booked DME for my family with our schedule and flights and my parents with their only out-bound flight. We are staying in the same villa, but could book our DME however we needed it.

It is NO problem!