PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia or Toy Story

nursetinkerbell04
02-26-2008, 08:24 AM
I am planning a trip to WDW in Dec. and we are wanting to stay at All Star Movies, which of the buildings is closer to food court and bus stops fantasia or toy story?

April

momof3+twins
02-26-2008, 08:35 AM
They are both about the same distance. It really depends where you stay in each section. We always request Toy Story because we like the theme. We have stayed in the building that is the farest from the food court. And the walk still wasn't bad. We have always had small kids to lug around so if I don't think it is bad, that is saying something. It does become a pain no matter how close you are running to the food court for drinks only. I suggest bringing a small number of cans to kee in your room just to save the energy for the parks.
Be sure to request preferred though. The mighty ducks and herbie buildings are really far. We stayed at the broadway building in Music long before kids when we were still young, and it killed us! Broadway in the music would be comparable to the herbie or mighty ducks.

c&d
02-26-2008, 11:05 AM
We stayed at Toy Story and really liked it. It was a short walk to the main building and I loved Andy's Room in the courtyard.