PDA

View Full Version : Disney Resort Collection

GrumpyFan
02-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Disney Resort Collection (http://www.disneyresortcollection.com)

We invite you to browse this selection of personal products, décor and accessories, chosen with care to enrich your lifestyle, nurture your spirit, and help you bring home the magic of your Disney vacation.

With the Disney Resort Collection, you enjoy the benefits of our collaborative alliances with premium home amenity providers - Sealy, Wamsutta, ~H20+, and iHome - whose passion for excellence we admire. All are leaders in their industries; we trust them to fill you with the same delight you find at Disney.They've got some nice stuff, but it's quite expensive!

JPL
02-25-2008, 10:40 PM
I have seen the SPA products on sale in select resort gift shops along with H2O line of shampoo and soaps. I was not aware of the website though. I'm guessing the demand was there so they made an online ordering page.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
02-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Other hotel chains have had these types of sites for years - I'm surprised that it took Disney so long to capitalize on this.

Ian
02-26-2008, 08:06 AM
The thing I find kinda odd is that I've never heard of this ... Disney should be promoting it more if they actually want people to buy from them.

MickeyChick
02-26-2008, 08:45 AM
That stuff is really nice... but if I could only find the 80s poster they have in the rooms at Pop Century, I'd be a happy girl.

Figment!
02-26-2008, 09:04 AM
This is new.

As of today, (2/26/08) Walt Disney World Resort Guests will find Disney Resort Collection Catalogs in their rooms.

Guests will be able to place orders during their stay via 1-877-888-8287.

Additionally, an on-line catalog is also available as linked above.