PDA

View Full Version : it's so real now

tinklover
02-25-2008, 07:03 PM
I was not sure
where to post this so feel free to move it. thank you.

I just got of the phone with WDW:mickey:. I called to make an appointment for our 2 DD's ages 5 and 3 1/2for BBB:princess:. Now that they are made it just seems so real. we are 100 days out and I am getting super excited now:mjump:.I think once everyone in our grand gathering gets their tax returns back and teh rooms are booked and tickets boought i am going to explode lol. I just had to share it . I can not say anything outloud becasue it is a suprise for them and the trip its self is a suprise for their aunt:faint:. so we can;t say anything around the girls or they will spill the beans. thank you for listening.

DisneyorBust
02-25-2008, 07:46 PM
What a great surprise!
Everyone here on Intercot knows exactly how you feel.:thumbsup: Enjoy your trip to WDW!

DreamFinder2
02-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Wow...not being able to tell anyone would be TOUGH! But, feel free to share with us as much as you'd like.:)

Congrats! :party:

Camping Mom
02-25-2008, 10:01 PM
I volunteer for Aunt service if I can go!!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!:party:

HairyBear
02-25-2008, 10:16 PM
Yes I bet you want to Yell and Scream! How long until you go? I bet you have some kind of countdown clock going!

tinklover
02-26-2008, 07:42 AM
I volunteer for Aunt service if I can go!!!!

LOL we always welcome new Aunties LOL . this is going to be a Grand Gathering as you can see in my signature it's a graduation celebration. Only catch is the grad has no clue she is going.

Yes I bet you want to Yell and Scream! How long until you go? I bet you have some kind of countdown clock going!

oh my I do so want to scream and shout but I can't the only others that know are my inlaws and my DBF. 99 days to go as of today & yes I have the intercot countdown clock on my desk top