PDA

View Full Version : Resort Breakfest Hunt

lightyearfan
02-25-2008, 04:26 PM
me and dw wanted to change things up a little bit on our upcoming trip, so we thought we would do this, by having breakfests at different WDW Resorts, so without further a do here is our Resort Breakfest Hunt List:

1. Boma's
2. Kona Cafe
3. Spoodles
4. Boatwrights
5. Whispering Canyon Cafe
6. Oliva's Cafe
7. Grand Floridian Cafe

all are first time visits except for Boatwrights and Grand Floridian , we are also thinking about doing a character breakfest for our last day, we're just deciding on which 1, it's probably going to be 1900 Park Fare , but we'll see, this will be our first character breakfest without kids.

Victor

gardenia
02-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Be sure to order the fruit platter at Kona Cafe; it's wonderful. I can also vouch for Boma and Spoodles having great breakfast. And, you get to visit the beautiful surroundings of the Polynesian, AKL, and Boardwalk. Plan on spending at least an hour sightseeing at each!!

wendy*darling
02-25-2008, 07:10 PM
What a wonderful idea!
I love visiting the resorts- and having a leisurely breakfast there is a great way to start the day. :thumbsup:

We have had breakfast at all but Boatwrights and Olivia's. They were all worth repeating (and we have done so at most).

I would suggest Cape May Cafe for that last day character breakfast. It will add one more resort to your list (Beach Club) and it is a wonderful meal as well. :mickey:

RUWearingRed
02-25-2008, 08:30 PM
That is a great idea.

I have had breakfast at Boma's, Spoodles, and Whispering Canyon.

I love all 3. Boma's buffet is one of my favorites.

As for you Character Breakfast, I have not done this one recently but we always liked the character buffet at the Beach Club resort

whistlewhileyouwork
02-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Sorry gang but there is no better breakfast then the breakfast buffet at Trails End in Fort Wilderness. The variety is great, the food is always hot and fresh and you cant beat the price 8 for kids and 12 for adults. It is not a monsterous buffet or resturant so the staff is able to keep everything in order. There are CM that have been working there for 30 plus years...Josephine, Ken, Edy and others.....stop in and say hello. You WILL find this breakfast amazing....no doubt.
:mickey:

whistlewhileyouwork
02-25-2008, 08:51 PM
One more thing......the breakfast pizza is the best of its kind. Yummmm Im getting hungry just typing about it. Give it a try and let me know what you think.....:mickey:

#1donaldfan
02-25-2008, 09:16 PM
nope, nope, nope......Boatwrights has the best breakfast of ANY Disney eatery !!!!!!! Until you've had the french toast and or the sweet potato pancakes, you just haven't had breakfast yet.......of course this is only IMHO !!:mickey:

NJ Camper
02-25-2008, 09:24 PM
This one was tough for me yes TE at FW is great but so is the crystal place but then agian chef mickey is really good also flip a coin all are a great choice :mickey:

tinksmom02
02-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Here's another vote for the stuffed french toast at Boatwright's! :thumbsup:

playdead88
02-26-2008, 06:58 AM
i vote for cape may cafe!