PDA

View Full Version : Pirates & Princess and MNSSHP?

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
02-25-2008, 12:28 PM
We are planning a trip in mid-October of this year with a large group of 12 including a few children but mostly adults that are children at heart.

My husband and I went to the MNSSHP last September while we were in Disney for our Honeymoon and had an UNBELIEVEABLE time, it was the best part of the whole trip in my opinion. His family are Halloween fanatics and we are defiantely going to do MNSSHP again this year when we go down because it will be the first trip for a lot of the group.

So, my question is......is it worth it to do the Pirates & Princess Party as well as the MNSSHP. There is no question if we are doing MNSSHP just if we will do P&P.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-25-2008, 12:30 PM
from my understanding they won't offer 2 parties in the same period...

once MNSSHP starts, P&P will be over...

Quasimodo
02-25-2008, 12:36 PM
If you have the money and the time, then yes, do both. Both are very similar in a lot of ways. The fireworks and the parades are different. I personally think that MNSSHP has the better firworks show and parade. But the P&P party has a good parade and fireworks show too. Both are very different than the usual daily parade and fireworks. If you have the ability to do both, then do it.

JPL
02-25-2008, 02:18 PM
They will not run the 2 parties at the same time so this shouldn't be an issue. I have to say I was underwhelmed by the P&PP when I attended in January. MNSSHP & MVMCP are much better events.

Disneyatic
02-25-2008, 02:48 PM
I vaguely recall that when we were there last September (9-15th) we only missed the last P&P party by a few days and we caught the first MNSSHP on the 14th.
If this is true and their stay is long enough, then they could have a visit that includes both parties.

But I second the opinion that if they are both available during your trip and you can afford it, go for it!

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
02-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Thank you all for the responses I will take those opinions to the whole family!