PDA

View Full Version : starbucks

eyoreswife
02-25-2008, 12:08 PM
i thought i remembered reading somewhere that there is a starbucks at the dolphin, does anybody know about that, we are staying at the beach club in july and i'm hoping there is somewhere nearby that serves something other than nescafe:ack: thanks

MOJoe
02-25-2008, 12:33 PM
There is not a Starbucks in the Dolphin. But the lobby bar and Pikabu serve Starbucks coffee. For what ever reason the coffee at Pikabu seemed better to me, even though it supposedly was the same. When i mentioned that to the cashier, she told me that i was not the only one to say so. So, if you have a 2 or 3 cup morning habit, go to Pikabu and get one of their refillable mugs, and enjoy the walk back and forth from the Beach Club.

AdventurelandTikiGirl
02-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Is there any chance that Disney will switch from Nescafe to another brand of coffee? It is the nastiest coffee I've ever tasted, and I feel trapped at the Disney resorts not having real coffee :down:

dumbo_buddy
02-25-2008, 01:32 PM
i just wish they would have skim milk as an option for your coffee at the resorts. the half and half makes the coffee taste so...thick!

dolphinmickey9170
02-25-2008, 01:54 PM
I just bring my own coffee filter packs and make my own coffee in my room. Much better than the world's coffee. I also have grocery delivery for my own creamer as well.

I hate starbucks, but I don't know if there is one there or not. Sorry.

eyoreswife
02-25-2008, 01:58 PM
thanks mojoe that sounds like a plan:thumbsup:

Miss Mouse
02-25-2008, 09:53 PM
When the resorts say that they "serve Starbucks coffee" does that mean that they only offer the brewed stuff? Or do they also have espresso based drinks like lattes and such?

Meghan
02-25-2008, 11:24 PM
i just wish they would have skim milk as an option for your coffee at the resorts. the half and half makes the coffee taste so...thick!

Try asking the CM working in the dining room. When I worked in the food court at CBR we had a small fridge hidden away where we kept a few of the small cartons of milk. They were there specifically there for coffee drinkers. We wouldn't give the guest the whole thing obviously, but let them put a splash in their coffee. I don't know if CBR still does this, or if any other resort food court does this, but it's worth asking about.

hokies4life
02-26-2008, 10:53 AM
When the resorts say that they "serve Starbucks coffee" does that mean that they only offer the brewed stuff? Or do they also have espresso based drinks like lattes and such?

Most likely they only have brewed coffee. While its not a resort, our campus Dining hall "serves Starbucks coffee" and we have 4 different types of brewed coffee, as well as a couple syrup flavors, and also the option of making an iced coffee. But nothing blended, or espresso, or involving foam.