PDA

View Full Version : question about tickets and split stay

disneykat
02-25-2008, 11:52 AM
We are planning a September trip to Disney. I have a good friend who has offered me her points at Bonnet Creek for 3 nights. What I'd like to do is stay at Bonnet Creek on those nights and take my kids to SeaWorld for a couple of days before hitting the Disney Parks and checking in at my on-sight hotel. Now to my question. . . .is there anyway that I can get my Disney tickets BEFORE I check in at my Disney hotel. I'd like to arrive on Saturday and visit a Disney park. Then spend two full days at SeaWorld before returning to Disney. I hope this makes sense to everyone. It seems like it should be possible since the tickets are good for 14 days. We'll be in Orlando a total of 7 days and 8 nights. Let me know your thoughts.:mickey:

DizneyRox
02-25-2008, 12:26 PM
If the tickets are part of a package, no. The date on those tickets starts on the day you check in to your Disney resort.

You can buy tickets seperately if you need to use them prior to your stay, but then you won't have a package anymore and won't be eligible for the DDP.

faline
02-25-2008, 12:26 PM
If the tickets are tied to a package, the tickets will not be available to you until you check in at the Disney resort. If you have a room-only reservation, you should be able to get your Disney tickets at any point in time.

disneykat
02-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the help. I guess I need to rethink our plans. It's so nice to have the Bonnet Creek offer but I don't want to give up an extra day at Disney. I think I'll wait until the fall specials come out before I make a decision!!

Thanks again!:mickey: