PDA

View Full Version : Captain Hook & Sparrow

julyjewel
02-25-2008, 10:26 AM
My family and I were at WDW last August. We were looking for Captain hook & Sparrow. We only saw Captain Hook int he parade at MK. We were around POC quite a bit and never saw Captain Jack. When we were in the UK we didn't Captain Hook and I heard that he does appear there. Maybe we just had bad timing. We are going back this June and I would like for my son to get to see these two. Any suggestions?

Mackflava99
02-25-2008, 10:52 AM
I have seen Hook many times over near POC- back past the souveneir stand, near where the ladies do hair braiding. My kids get that done each time we go and usually he is around the corner-
Its almost like he is hiding out

joanna71985
02-25-2008, 02:52 PM
My family and I were at WDW last August. We were looking for Captain hook & Sparrow. We only saw Captain Hook int he parade at MK. We were around POC quite a bit and never saw Captain Jack. When we were in the UK we didn't Captain Hook and I heard that he does appear there. Maybe we just had bad timing. We are going back this June and I would like for my son to get to see these two. Any suggestions?

Captain Hook meets across from POTC with Mr. Smee (it is right near the Mexican resturant).

As for Captain Jack, he is just a P&P character as of right now.

ASweetLov
03-06-2008, 08:46 PM
I saw both Hook and Sparrow near POTC ride in July 07

joanna71985
03-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I saw both Hook and Sparrow near POTC ride in July 07

Sparrow does not meet though. He just does a show.