PDA

View Full Version : Crowds/Weather May 18-24

Disnamic Duo
02-25-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm trying to advise a young couple planning on honeymooning at WDW this week. We've never been this time of year. What will the weather and crowds be like?

Tygger7
02-25-2008, 10:26 AM
We stayed almost these exact same dates in 2006 (week before Memorial Day), and both the crowds & weather were fantastic. Should be even better this year, since Star Wars Weekends is going on in June. I know that drove up the crowds while we were there, especially at DHS.

May is our favorite time to go, and in fact we'll be down there about the same time this year. Good luck!

Strmchsr
02-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Crowds aren't too bad. They'll pick up closer to the end of the vacation, but still won't be bad. As for the weather, go to Info Central and look at the historic weather conditions where you can see exact weather data for those dates over the last 4 years. That gives you the best idea of what to expect.

DDuck66
02-25-2008, 11:31 AM
We usually go every year around that time. The weather is great and the crowds are not that bad either (Our Anniversary is the 21st of May). Probably the worse crowds will be on Saturday as lots of us locals tend to hit the parks for the long weekends. I would tend to stay away from the MK on Saturday, but with a good plan, they should be okay. Lots to do as this is when the Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot is at full force. They will have a blast!!!

dolphinmickey9170
02-25-2008, 02:07 PM
We really enjoy going during May. It has good weather and the crowds aren't too bad until Memorial Day. Good luck! We'll be there the same time.:mickey:

02-25-2008, 11:43 PM
We were there May 19-25 in 2007. Great weather and crowds were not that bad. Flower and Garden Festival was really nice to see. Star Wars weekends were held in June so that may have kept the crowds down a little. We really enjoyed that time of year.