PDA

View Full Version : fridge size @ POP!

Yano
02-25-2008, 01:15 AM
Hi all,
I am thinking of ordering some food and drink through Garden grocer or ringing some with me, but im not sure how big is the fridge you rent @ POP? can I put a galon of milk plus some drinks, and fruits in it.
also does anyone know if airlines let you pack fruits, drinks such as water and soda, and bagles in the lugage!
I have a last question :) do they have some galone size milk @ POP giftshop?
Thank You
:flower:

MickeyChick
02-25-2008, 08:55 AM
The fridge is one of the tiny cube ones. I think they only had half gallons of milk at the shop in Pop Century but I could be remembering wrong. I think you'd certainly be able to fit the things you mention in one.

I think you can pack the stuff you mention if it's in checked luggage. I don't think you can take the other stuff in carry-on bags.

You can always check the tsa website.

Polynesian Dweller
02-25-2008, 09:12 AM
The information about what can be packed in luggage is on the TSA site and it does occasionally change so you should check just before you leave. At the moment they allow those things in checked luggage but only limited amounts (3oz or less) in carry on.

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Its just a small compact hotel fridge nothing fancy.We left some milk on the top shelf and it froze so be careful.

Birnbaum has notin on me
02-25-2008, 09:02 PM
They Dont Have Them

Johnno52
02-25-2008, 09:25 PM
You can bring fruits, snacks, bagels no problems. Do you really want to put liquids in your suitcases? As mentioned no liquid more than 3 ozs in carry ons. I've seen a tube of toothpaste thrown out. The stores do carry basic items and the prices are very reasonable, I wouldn't worry about ordering in. Fruit is expensive ($1 for a Banana) so bring it with you. One gallon milk is available at DVC resorts but not sure about others, 1/4 Gal for sure.

Speedy1998
02-25-2008, 09:40 PM
They Dont Have Them

Actually they do have them for rent or for free if you have a medical necessity (like keeping medicine cold).

They are basically like a dorm fridge so a gallon of milk will fit but you may have to take a shelf out to get it in. Also like a dorm fridge the cooling coils are exposed so if you put something near them it will freeze. (Do not put cokes near the cooling coil, when a coke freezes it explodes).

One more thing if you are on the DDP the 1/2 gallon milk in the food court is considered a snack.