PDA

View Full Version : 6 Hour Stop and Go Visit

DisneyEpcotDad
02-24-2008, 05:20 PM
:mickey:Disney Epcot Dad and DS were in town checking out Univ Central Florida. After a tour Friday we drover over to Downtown Disney where we parked our rental car. We took a Disney Bus over to the Beach Club where we walked from over to Epcot. I activated my annual pass and DS joined me inside on a 1 day ticket. DS rode revised Spaceship Earth in prior visits but it was closed in my prior visits. I enjoyed the revised SE attraction. DS rode Test Trak which had a 40 minute wait time on screen but was really only a 5 minute wait.

I wandered off to World Showcase while DS visited Caribbean Beach resort (where he loves the food in the food court). I ate counter service at Epcot in the Mexio area. It was around 4 and it was a light crowd for dinner.

I picked up a small wooden carved elephant in World Showcase, visited the British Invasion band who were in good voice, and then exited Epcot to walk over to the Boardwalk area. There was an entertainer dazzling a small crowd and mostly small children. It was a good evening weather wise at the Boardwalk.

DS came back from CB and we went over to the Beach Club to watch "The Game Plan" which was being show outside on the beach area on a large screen.

We returned to Epcot for the Illuminations show. I even fought the tempation to visit the pastry shop in the French Pavillion to purchas high calorie treats. We walked over to the Beach Club to catch the bus back to Downtown Disney where we visited the huge music/video store prior to departing back to our off site hotel.

It was a short visit, but it was good to take advantage of the opportunity to visit Epcot while we were in the area. It was my first time coming to Disney World from an off site hotel. It was a quick but enjoyable visit.

PrincessErin
02-24-2008, 05:43 PM
DS came back from CB and we went over to the Beach Club to watch "The Game Plan" which was being show outside on the beach area on a large screen.

:thumbsup: This is one of my new favorite things to do. Sounds like a nice visit!

dolphinmickey9170
02-25-2008, 02:14 PM
What a fun day!! :mickey:

RedheadWriter
02-25-2008, 09:13 PM
:thumbsup: awesome time

faline
02-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Lovely way to spend a day!

tinkerbell04
02-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a great way to spend a day to me!:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
02-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Sounds like you made the most of that half day and had a good time. Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

MauiMouse
02-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Sounds like my idea of a super good day! :mickey:

pdrlkr
02-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
02-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Sounds like a good day.