PDA

View Full Version : Crowds THANKSGIVING WEEK?

5fromabove
02-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi! I had a family member call me this weekend, she was wondering how the crowds are Thanksgiving week. She's liking the idea of only missing 2 days of school to get the whole week down there. Does anyone know how the crowds typically are that week? Thanks for any help! :)

HairyBear
02-24-2008, 04:44 PM
We went to MK on thanksgiving of 06 and it was crowded but bot totally ridiculous. The other parks we went to Seaworld on day after Thanksgiving was very crowded, if you wanted to go to a show you needed to make up your mind and seat early a lot of shows we usually wait till 30 minutes before show time were full so I think it's like a summertime crowd. :bang:

faline
02-24-2008, 04:53 PM
The beginning of the week is pretty good. It's gets increasingly crowded as you get closer to the Thanksgiving holiday. Thanksgiving day through Sunday is very crowded.

tinklvr
02-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Me wanna know tooo :listen:
We are going Nov 23-28!!! I dont care if its crowded though 'cause we'll be at GF SL!!! :cloud9:

Aurora's Spindle
02-25-2008, 01:06 AM
Generally, the holiday season, beginning with Thanksgiving and lasting until just after New Years', is the busiest time to visit WDW. Crowds are usually reported to be slightly less than those of the Christmas and Easter weeks, but are still very high. Expect a lot of waiting in line.

faline
02-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Generally, the holiday season, beginning with Thanksgiving and lasting until just after New Years', is the busiest time to visit WDW. Crowds are usually reported to be slightly less than those of the Christmas and Easter weeks, but are still very high. Expect a lot of waiting in line.

Actually, this whole time period is not all extremely busy. Crowds fall off significantly after Thanksgiving week. Between then and Christmas week, you can expect low to moderate crowds. Crowds begin building about a week before Christmas and then it is very crowded from Christmas until schools go back into session following New Year's.