PDA

View Full Version : Grand Gathering ?'s

javamama
02-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Ok so we're a GG party when we head down this April, but everytime I call no one has told me anything "special" we can take advantage of. All I keep getting pestered about is if I'm booking the DDP, which is becoming rather annoying at this point. So I just looked on the DW site, and saw we could do a character b/f, a safari dinner, and the Illunionations dinner. I'm kinda ticked, plus the kicker is that we are staying in the Poly in a suite, so I have these people that are supposed to be helping us w/our vacation planning needs and they never mentioned it to me either(I'm the one doing everything in our party). So for those of you who were a GG party, what should I be doing that's extra or what should I be taking advantage of? Thanks as always!
T

5fromabove
02-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Hi! You can call 1-407-WDW-PLAN to talk directly to the GG planners. I know there was another thread about some of the experiences that people on here have done. We did the fireworks cruise...and here was what I posted about that: http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=126356

:) Have fun planning. :)

jedimick08
02-25-2008, 08:09 AM
You need to call again and say that you would like to be a grand gathering. A GG number will be added to all the parties reservations to tie them together. I have the Safari Dinner booked for our May trip and have heard nothing but good things about all of the gatherings.

Good luck!