PDA

View Full Version : Cindy's royal table

julyjewel
02-24-2008, 01:06 PM
My husband and I wanted to do a character meal this year. Our Daughter is and our son is 6. We were thinking about the Royal Tab;e for breakfast. Also, is it possible to go and eat and then leave. My husband thought they might use your ticket as one of the days you might want to spend in the park. Please hsare your thoughts.

busterthebronco
02-24-2008, 01:21 PM
i think park admission is required. so you "burn a day" getting in just to eat.
chef mickey's is the best charactor breakfast!
its a buffet and kids love it!

wendy*darling
02-24-2008, 01:31 PM
You do need park admission to get to the Castle to eat. So, if you have a pass that is NOT a Hopper, you should plan to spend that day at the MK.

Personally, I do not think this is a good value. If you daughter (how old?) like the princesses- I suggest Norway's Storybook Breakfast (or lunch or dinner) in Epcot. Again, you would need park admission for the day, but the meal does not cost as much.

For a visit with Cinderella without park admission- the Grand Floridian has Cinderella's Gala Feast at 1900 Park Fare. A lovely buffet dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the stepmother and step sisters and the Fairy Godmother (she is usual in the lobby). Less expensive than either of the other 2- and, I think, much better food.

I do agree that Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary is my favorite character meal. They are open for breakfast and dinner. You will be visited at your table by Mickey and friends. The buffet food is very good- especially at dinner. And again, since this is in a resort and mot a park- no park ticket it needed.

Check out Info Central's Character Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/charactermeals.asp) for a look at all of the possibilities at WDW.

Jared
02-24-2008, 01:39 PM
I agree with Linda -- Cinderella's Royal Table simply is not a good value. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to eat there if your children really want the experience of eating in the castle. There are so many better character meals that are cheaper and more attainable, but a meal in Cinderella Castle is special. So if you can afford it, go enjoy a very mediocre breakfast in one of the most unique settings in Disney.

#1donaldfan
02-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah, if your not on a hopper pass, you will need your ticket to gain entrance, so I'd just plan on a great day at the MK !!