PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR: Disney Villains 9 Round 5

DizneyFreak2002
02-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Well, four villains down, six to go... One of those six will be the lone survivor... Who will it be??? Who knows.... All I know is, Mr. Winky didn't stand a chance this round....

Round 5 is starting.... Again, we are still voting off the least favorite of the villains remaining.... Once we get to the final two, the rules will change... But until then, off with the next villain...

As always, here is the description of each villain, as prepared by CaptainJessicaSparrow.....

Hopper
Hopper is a feared grasshopper who is blind in one eye. He leads a large gang of grasshoppers, who hold a Mafia-like control over the ants. Cunning, bad-tempered, and tyrannical but intelligent. Hopper is aware that the ants outnumber them, and therefore plots to kill the queen ant to frighten them into submission. Eaten by a blue jay?

Kaa
He is a villainous, selfish character who twice attempts to trap Mowgli in his coils in order to devour him (as well as Shanti) throughout the film. Uses hypnotisism, lies to Mowgli into trusting him. Foiled several times before escaping after being hit by a rock in the second movie.

Professor Ratigan
"The Big Ben Caper" and "The Tower Bridge Job" are two of his most notorious criminal operations. He has variety of henchmen that follow him, including his overweight pet cat Felicia, and his right-hand man, a peg-legged bat named Fidget. Offended by the term "rat." Plans to take over Mousedom by replacing the queen with a robotic fake. Melodramatic, delicate mannerisms, but also beastly and vicious, prone to bouts of anger. Falls to his death from Big Ben.

Percival McLeach
Poacher, who kidnaps Cody in order to find the eagle's nest and is held captive in a cage. Lies to Cody about Marahute and tricks him into leading him to the nest. Then attempts to feed him to the crocodiles. Falls into the water and chased by crocodiles, before falling off the waterfall. Dead?

Sykes
Sykes is a dangerous, cold-hearted crime boss who lent a considerable sum of money to Fagin and expects it paid back. Owns two vicious Dobermans, who he orders to attack when money is not collected. Kidnaps Oliver, and later Jenny (who comes to pay ransom). Killed when his limo crashes into a subway train.

Captain Barbossa
One of the Nine Pirate Lords, he was First Mate to Captain Jack Sparrow, but later mutinied Jack on a isolated island and stole the Black Pearl as well as the treasure of Cortez. Attacked Port Royal and kidnapped Elizabeath. Barbossa tried to kill Will Turner, but is killed by Jack. Later, he is brought back from the dead by Tia Dalma, to go to Davy Jones locker to retrieve Jack Sparrow. Assisted in freeing Calypso from her human form, helped to fight against Beckett and Davy Jones. Steals the Black Pearl again. Last seen searching for the Fountain of Youth.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
02-24-2008, 12:21 PM
I want Hopper OUT!

P.S. 300TH POST!!!!!!!!

Chris :hatter:

Greenlawler
02-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Sykes, or Hopper? Ratigan was voiced by Vincent Price, that alone makes him better.

The Flying Dutchman
02-24-2008, 04:49 PM
voted for Sykes. Not a fan of Oliver

GothMickey
02-25-2008, 08:27 AM
I think Sykes needs to go this round.

RAIDER
02-25-2008, 09:16 AM
I went for KAA :thumbsup:

Mackflava99
02-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Kaa is cool, i hope he makes it to the end

Mackflava99
02-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Kaa is cool, i hope he makes it to the end

GrmGrninGost
02-25-2008, 11:12 AM
McLeach must go! :mad:

DDuck66
02-25-2008, 11:15 AM
I think it is a close call between Percival and Sykes. I did not care for either of them.

Mickey91
02-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Percival

Greenlawler
02-26-2008, 01:09 AM
I think Sykes should go, not a big fan of "Oliver". As far as Percival his time may be next (IMO him or Kaa), but I did think Percival was a pretty cool villain for what its worth, and Kaa well he was not much of a villain.

DizneyFreak2002
02-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Wow.... What a race we have this round... Sykes and Percival are extremely close.... Only 1 vote separate the two villains... This one will be coming down to the wire... There is still time to vote however, so anything can happen.... Come on in and cast your vote for your least favorite of the villains on this list... Loser announced tomorrow along with Round 6 starting...

DDuck66
02-27-2008, 11:38 AM
As of 11:27 EST on Wednesday, it is dead even!!! Looks like we might have to have a run off.

GothMickey
02-27-2008, 12:33 PM
As of 11:27 EST on Wednesday, it is dead even!!! Looks like we might have to have a run off.

It is a tie. Are we having a run off or will both be eliminated?

DizneyFreak2002
02-27-2008, 06:55 PM
It is a tie. Are we having a run off or will both be eliminated?

Yes, we have a tie and will have a run off...