PDA

View Full Version : Poly . . . . .

Janet89
02-24-2008, 11:19 AM
We are planning on traveling to Disney this summer! I have been planning on POP as I thought it would probably be just DS and me (and maybe my bff and her kids). I was planning on just keeping the cost down for us.

But, DS is trying to convince my anti-Disney DH. IF that happens, I want to stay somewhere nicer. :blush: Especially since DH is NOT into Disney. I want to make his trip as comfortable as possible so he can't gripe!;)

Tell me about the Poly. I know the location is awesome. I saw on another thread that Tokelau may be the building to request. Does Captain Cook's have Tonga Toast and Dole Whips? I think I read sometime back that it does, but would like to confirm.

Anything else to know? :mickey:

javamama
02-24-2008, 02:08 PM
Janet-:yes: they have tonga toast, and dole whips at Captain Cooks. As for which building I can't help you on that one, since we're going for the first time this April so I'm no help w/that. Hope you can lure your anti-Disney dh into it(he sounds like my BIL :mad:)

jpH/keD
02-24-2008, 04:18 PM
I'd say Poly is your best choice! Take the monorail or boat to the parks. Try to stay off the busses as much as possible! My DH borders on liking/hating wdw so I know all about it! Good luck! :thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
02-24-2008, 05:03 PM
I stayed at Tokelau this past summer and the location was great. I loved the Poly and hope to go back next year :tikki:

Janet89
02-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies and support! At times I get very :mad: that he doesn't want to go. I must admit, he gets pretty selfish about it. That's why I just decided to go without him. :thumbsup: I know lots of people do this, but I am used to being together on trips.

I've been looking up info on the Poly and really LOVE how it looks! DS and I may have to stay there, even if DH doesn't go, LOL.

If my friend travels with us, we will probably be at POP. I don't think she would like the Poly's price tag. . . . .We'll probably have to plan to get there early one morning for that Tonga Toast, though. :mickey:

FTDW Poly 08
02-25-2008, 09:29 PM
As you can see from my monikor, we're going to Poly in August. What is Tonga Toast?