PDA

View Full Version : WL and boats question

snerd475
02-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Does the boat go directly to the MK, or do you have to change at TTC?

Do buses run from WL to MK as well? What takes the least amount of time?

I'm assuming the buses run from WL to everywhere else - Epcot, specifically.

I've never stayed there and am very excited about a decent FL resident rate!

Any info is appreciated!

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-24-2008, 11:10 AM
The boat does go directly to the magic kingdom.they do have buses that go to the magic kingdom as well.They have buses that go to all the parks we did however sometimes stop at ft wilderness to pick up more people.

Tygger7
02-24-2008, 11:30 AM
The WL boat goes directly to MK, you don't need to change. Sometimes, depending on crowds/seasons, the boat will stop by Ft. Wilderness & pick up passengers, then go to MK. There is another boat that goes from WL to the Contemporary too.

There are also buses that run from WL to all the parks, including MK. The bus is probably faster (to MK), but we always take the boat because it's so enjoyable.

Have a great trip!!

mickey&missy
02-24-2008, 11:51 AM
You do not have to change boats. In my experience, the boat TO MK goes directly to MK and the boat BACK from MK stops at Fort Wilderness first.

WL is great! Have a great trip!

SgtTigger
02-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Two different boats run from Wilderness Lodge.

1 Green Flag boat the larger of the two run frm Wilderness Lodge to Magic Kingdom. At slow times it might stop at fort wilderness also.

2 The Blue Flag boat the smaller of the two runs between the resorts. Fort Wilderness and Contemporary and then Wilderness Lodge.

At park closing at Magic Kingdom they might run both style boats to help with the crowds we have seen this in the past.

Yes as said they also have a bus that runs back to the Wilderness Lodge. It is at the first stop on the left bus stop area.

:cop: :tigger:

SFTrny
03-31-2008, 06:44 PM
What we like to do is take our golf cart to the marina. Then we take the boat to the Contemporary reort. Then we take the monorail to the MK. We've been on three rides and the park hasn't opened yet!