PDA

View Full Version : Photopass CD Preorder

merlinmagic4
02-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Hello :mickey:

Can anyone explain the option to preorder the Photopass CD? What do you get for the 99.00? I'm assuming they don't print the photos for you. Is there a discount on the prints as well? Thanks!

tinklover
02-23-2008, 07:28 PM
To my understanding you recieve all your photos on a cd as well as the copywrite info so you are able to print the photos yourself.

DisneyLuvnNooks
02-23-2008, 07:38 PM
We ordered the cd in september, it is a pretty good deal.
You preorder for the cd before your trip. whike you are there, you use the photopass just as you normally do.

When you get back home, you check out your pictures and decide if you want to go ahead and order the cd, If you do not want to order the cd, you have 2 weeks to ask for a refund.

I do not think you get any discounts on any prints you order, but you can take the cd anywhere and get prints made up.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
02-25-2008, 10:35 AM
We ordered the CD in September after our honeymoon trip. You do not have to pre-order the CD you can get the CD up to 30 days after your trip. We went online to view all the photo's from our trip and decided we would order the CD, once you decide that you have add tons of different borders to pictures and save them online as well then when you go to order your CD all the original pictures are on there plus all the edited ones (includeing borders, logo's, etc.) we went from 80 pictures to about 150.

With that you receive all rights to print the pictures but you DO NOT actually receive any pictures with the CD.

Beast_fanatic
02-25-2008, 01:28 PM
We ordered the CD in September after our honeymoon trip. You do not have to pre-order the CD you can get the CD up to 30 days after your trip. We went online to view all the photo's from our trip and decided we would order the CD, once you decide that you have add tons of different borders to pictures and save them online as well then when you go to order your CD all the original pictures are on there plus all the edited ones (includeing borders, logo's, etc.) we went from 80 pictures to about 150.

With that you receive all rights to print the pictures but you DO NOT actually receive any pictures with the CD.

There is about a $25 savings for pre-ordering the CD, so that is the benefit of ordering it in advance.

MickeyChick
02-25-2008, 01:43 PM
A CM at the Camera Center at Epcot told me (too late for our trip) that if you tell the photographers you've pre-ordered the CD, they'll take more (better) photos for you.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-25-2008, 03:23 PM
We pre-ordered the CD prior to our trip in Sept. We asked the photographer to take some extras and to take some fun ones. We ended up with 287 pictures by the end of the trip and turned that into more than 500 after cropping and adding borders and signatures.