PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Bars at DtD?

RoosMomKanga
02-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Do they sell "Mickey Bars" :mickey:ice cream bars at DtD? If so, where?

My sister will be there soon and asked me to find out...I wasn't looking for them so I'm not sure. Thanks!

RoosMomKanga
02-25-2008, 09:03 AM
Really, no one? I thought this would be easy...:confused:

DDuck66
02-25-2008, 09:14 AM
The Mickey Ice Cream bars are usually sold at street vendors or at the small kiosk stands around the parks. I know that the menu for Marketplace Snacks lists "ice Cream Novelties" on their menu. I would try there but I do not remember seeing them. You could also check Goofy's Candy Factory as the have some frozen streets.

LilOrmstonViolet38
02-27-2008, 03:34 PM
i'm trying to remember the exact location but i think it was across from ghiradeli's and next to a place where occassional concerts are held? there is a small permanent stand that sells them. i got one there in jan/feb from there. i know it is on the water side of the walkway... so it exists just don't remember the particulars

Polynesian Dweller
02-27-2008, 04:52 PM
i'm trying to remember the exact location but i think it was across from ghiradeli's and next to a place where occassional concerts are held? there is a small permanent stand that sells them. i got one there in jan/feb from there. i know it is on the water side of the walkway... so it exists just don't remember the particulars

Thank you for that info. I have always wondered about the bars being available there and will definitely be looking on our next trip. Those bars are awesome.:number1:

RoosMomKanga
02-29-2008, 10:41 AM
:thumbsup:THANKS *LilOrmstonViolet*! I'll pass the info. to sis!

NJ Camper
02-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Not that it helps with dtd but i know i saw and even had one in AK we found them just after we came over the bridge when you come in and go thru the small animal exhibits they were on the left at a small kiosk were they where selling popcorn and icecream I've seen them in the other parks also so i'm sure you can find them in dtd also just not sure of a spot to tell you but will keep thinking ohhhh maybe i have a map of dtd still from last trip let me look :mickey: