PDA

View Full Version : Pool Towels at CSR?

ljv1975
02-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Does the resort provide towels at the pool? Just wondering if we should bring our beach towels from home. Thanks!

wendy*darling
02-23-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't think they are available at the pool at the moderates, but you can bring towels from your room.
Just ask Mousekeeping for extra towels and you'll be fine.

kakn7294
02-23-2008, 08:22 PM
I read on another site that towels are provided at poolside at the Dig Site main pool but not at the quiet pools - you'll have to take either your own beach towels or the towels from the room for the quiet pools.

buzz2001
02-23-2008, 10:02 PM
There are towels at the main pool at CSR and you need to bring your room towels to the quiet pool or go to the main pool area to get some towels.

http://i32.tinypic.com/5drus6.jpg

PhilHarHarMagic
02-24-2008, 09:27 AM
I agree about not taking your own - you should have no trouble getting additional towels at no extra cost (unless you give a tip to the CM that brings you the towels if you call mousekeeping) when needed and then you won't have additional wet towels to deal with.

I've even seen the towel trailers at the value resorts on occasion.

Enjoy your trip!

MNNHFLTX
02-24-2008, 12:19 PM
The moderate and deluxe resorts all have a supply of towels at their main pools; however, guests going to the quiet pools should bring some from the room. Guests at the value resorts also need to bring their own towels from the room, no matter which pool they are going to.

Additionally, if you are going to the main pools in the evening at either deluxe or moderate resorts, I would suggest bringing towels with you, as we have found that they often do not replenish them after a certain time.

In any case, no need to bring beach towels from home, as you can get extra towels from housekeeping without any problem.

wdw538884
02-24-2008, 01:34 PM
The towels are regular bath towel size and not Beach size, but they are ready available, so save the packing space and use the ones you can get.