PDA

View Full Version : Little Ones Extra Magic Hours

aurora, ariel, and bell
02-23-2008, 09:47 AM
I heard someone mention this. What is it?

We are going with grandkids for first time...ages 2,3,4 (girls) and was wondering if this is good for them?

BigRedDad
02-23-2008, 10:22 AM
From what I read, it is awesome for little and big kids. However, the only time I recall them having this was in September last year. There may have been other times, but I have not seen any recently.

faline
02-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Here's the description of what was offered:

Little Ones Magic Hour:

During the Little Ones Magic Hour Disney resort guests and their youngsters are able to explore softer attractions such as "it's a small world," Mad Tea Party, Peter Pan's Flight and Pooh's Playful Spot playground. During this bonus hour in, wee ones can play ball with Goofy, enjoy "Peter Says" with Peter Pan, participate in other games and activities and even experience classic Fantasyland attractions with characters.

MauiMouse
02-23-2008, 06:10 PM
I went with a friend back in Sept 2006 and it was very cute. We didn't have any little ones but we wandered around Fantasyland. They had Peter Pan and Wendy out playing with the kids, Chip & Dale were riding the Carousel, Stitch was riding Dumbo, Eeyore and I think Piglet were at Pooh's Playful Spot . It was very cute to watch. Get there early and you'll more or less have a pretty empty Fantasyland for a while. :thumbsup:

techgeek
02-23-2008, 06:54 PM
I was there in September of 06 with 2-DD 6 and 3 and it was great. They played hid and seek with Mickey and rode on Dumbo with goofy. We then did a focus group. i have not seen it again but, it was really great.

kathiep
02-24-2008, 09:46 AM
We've done this 2 September's running. It is really great.

DD played duck duck goose with Peter Pan & Wendy.

She also got to to Head & Shoulders with Mickey and Goofy.

The characters are out in abundance and interacting with the little ones in ways you just never get to see.

Don't miss this.

Funforall
02-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Sounds like a great idea. My kids would have loved this. Now maybe I can go and play