PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Necklace

Aunt Terri
02-23-2008, 08:40 AM
I was wanting to know if anyone has ever seen a Mickey Diamond Necklace ... i want the šoš shape.. but with diamonds around the circles.. i have been looking everywhere and still no clue... I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen one and where?

kaylamag
02-23-2008, 08:42 AM
Walmart had one in the childrens fine jewlery section. Not real diamonds though.

mickey&missy
02-23-2008, 09:51 AM
I have a women's necklace that is the mickey shape with 3 fake diamonds. The middle is bigger and the 2 that are the ears are smaller, obviously. I got it in World of Disney in NYC for $30. I'm sure you can get the same one in WDW. I can't wait to wear it on our vacation!!

Tinkergumpybuns
02-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Try QVC.com and search disney. They have a show monday at 9am eastern.

I was wanting to know if anyone has ever seen a Mickey Diamond Necklace ... i want the šoš shape.. but with diamonds around the circles.. i have been looking everywhere and still no clue... I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen one and where?

kakn7294
02-23-2008, 11:39 AM
QVC has a Diamonique one that has 3 stones - one for the head and one each for the ears. It's set in gold (yellow or white available) although the stones are fake. I don't remember the exact price but it's around $70 - $80 or so and available on their website.

Tinkergumpybuns
02-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Hope to be in WDW in early May. I like to find something special each trip, usual watch or earrings or something that will last.
I am looking for something different , in bracelet. Anyone seen anything ?

I also collect animals in wood or anything esle. They used to have a really great display of wooden african animals at AKL. This last trip I went over to look, and they are mostly gone. There was also a small display in MK near Aladdins carpet ride.
Any other areas I could check?
Thanks

RoosMomKanga
02-23-2008, 01:11 PM
I think the wood carver artist at the African Outpost in EC WS had animals.

Tinkergumpybuns
02-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look.
OH, disney paris, nice! The best of all Worlds HUH? <G>

I think the wood carver artist at the African Outpost in EC WS had animals.

biodtl
02-24-2008, 11:29 AM
I also collect animals in wood or anything esle. They used to have a really great display of wooden african animals at AKL. This last trip I went over to look, and they are mostly gone. There was also a small display in MK near Aladdins carpet ride.
Any other areas I could check?

The mexico pavilion in WS had some carved wood animals. My kids were particularly taken with the porcupine.

Tinkergumpybuns
02-24-2008, 12:34 PM
thanks for the heads up. Last trip I didn't get into all the shops at WS , but was really impressed with the improvement of China. ( which is probably old, but I hadn't been there in years).

The mexico pavilion in WS had some carved wood animals. My kids were particularly taken with the porcupine.

DizNee143
02-26-2008, 11:10 AM
i am wearing one right now!
its not diamonds though..
its crystals...i got it at Downtown Disney in the Arribas Brothers store (they have a few around all of the world)
its got the 3 circles that make mickey all outlined in crystals...
i was looking for something like that on my last trip and i was so happy to find it..and so many people have thought that it is actually diamonds!!
it was thee best 50 dollars i spent on my trip in Nov!!!:mickey: