PDA

View Full Version : Question and Brainstorming !! šOš

Mackflava99
02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
My family and i are visiting WDW in June-
I have a close co-worker who is getting married while i am away- his honeymoon will be in WDW ( he is staying at the Poly) and starts the day we go home- so we will cross each other in traveling.

My Question: Besides the normal wedding gift- i want to give them something special to make their trip more Magical-

Any suggestions? i am trying hard to think of something different.

Also - Can i have it delivered to their room even if i won't be there?

Any help is appreciated

caryrae
02-22-2008, 04:49 PM
I sent you a message to this site since it may be removed.

This is pretty cool http://www.disneyflorist.com/product/waltdisneyworldflorist-ears-to-the-bride-groom/display

gwfx1031
02-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Try contacting the resort and see what they have to offer as well. We had a similar situation and were able to have a basket of snacks and goodies sent to their room for them to have for their stay.

wendy*darling
02-22-2008, 06:33 PM
I had friends stay at the Poly for an anniversary.
I called the Poly directly (you could even stop in while you are down there) about a day or 2 before I wanted the gift to be delivered.

They were extremely helpful and told me what room service options were available. I chose chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of Iron Horse Cuvee (champagne that is only available at WDW- I'm pretty sure that's the name). They loved it and really enjoyed their decadent & private dessert!

carley
02-22-2008, 06:36 PM
what about the portrait session thing at Grand Floridian... seen it somewhere and for the life of me cant find it now... the pictures would last a lifetime...and from disney as well

Piglet822
02-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Don't forget the bride and groom Mickey ears :D

I like the idea of a gift basket with all kinds of little goodies in it. I know the florist can definitely help you out on this as well.

baby minnie's mommy
02-22-2008, 11:07 PM
If you get flowers maybe go with the Poly theme and buy Hawaiian type flowers. Orchids can be very pretty and exotic. :mickey: